test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hull hitpoints drop

I just noticed that my tier 6 assault cruiser dropped about 12000 hitpoints today (was about 160 000 and then dropped to 148 000).......no idea why. I've had this same amount for weeks and I'm sure that it had nothing to do with fleet buffs. I made no changes to my ship.......number changed from this morning to this evening. Anyone else come across this?

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    This has happened to me a few times seemingly randomly. I honestly don't know why it happens, but many of my ships have dropped around 10k to 15k hp
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Ship Hull Multiplicators ,Captain Specialization,traits and consoles !!
    Team buffs other things that give much hull !
    but i think it was the Fleet Combat boost that give 20 % hull and hold only 5 Days !
    Check all xD
  • blackwolf#6555 blackwolf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    thanks.....rechecked all and nothing seems to be different........do your hitpoints return to normal Westx??
    thanks.....rechecked all and nothing seems to be different........do your hitpoints return to normal Westx??
    is the Fleet Combat boost enable ? Watch your Buff Bar ,this buff is showing ground and space when enable !

I haven't seen it...........but I could have missed it. I've played almost daily for the past couple of weeks, but have never seen a change in hull points when I'm parked in Sol system.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Have your traits been unslotted when this happens?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    I checked and the traits are all as they should be..........I looked again this morning and hull still down about 12000. I'm sure I didn't have any fleet buffs and made no changes to stats.......any other suggestions that I could check?
    The Standart Skill "Treaten" give are Hull too
    And the stacks dont be deleted after left a TFO they outrun slow
    Maybe was it that ?
    thanks for the suggestion, but my hull was unchanged for a couple of weeks whether I did a TFO or not.......maybe there was a fleet buff in the backround that I couldn't see, but I really don't think so. I'm totally stumped......appreciate everyone's comments though.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    For me there was no change to skills, traits or buffs. Just randomly my hull dropped a large amount one day
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.