test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa arcolide

willie#5369 willie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
how you can accomplish the Risa arcolides when Risa don't change into night instance any more
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answers

Answers

• christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe the day/night cycle has anything to do with the accolade. The fireworks still go off, the beach party still happens and you can still do Pavils hide and seek thing.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The most difficult one to complete is the Mok'Bara. The Klingons appear on the half-hour every other hour. They do not stay around for more than 20 seconds. You need to be on top of the rocks when they appear.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I remember when that happened, but I thought they fixed the Mok'Bara for subsequent years.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I've gotten accolades since the day-night cycle ended. Fireworks still happen, the Trill-Klingon argument still happens and Mok'bara still happens. Pavil can be done very quickly now as you can do each hide n seek one right after the other.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    They fixed it so they show up regularly but you still must hurry as they don't stay around as I stated.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Well then they must have fixed it last year.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    warpangel wrote: »
    All the events still happen, it's just harder to tell when.
    this, the Day/Night cycle still happens as far as events are conserned there just isn't a visual lighting/skyfile change so you'll have to know the few "tells" that say what time of day it is.
    There ARE changes though. the huts have lights in them that are only on at night, and the braziers are only lit at night.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    When NPC people congregate at the dock, you know it will soon be time for the Fireworks.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    The mostly-invisible day/night cycle only determines the Unauthorized Beach Party group now, as far as I can recall. Fireworks, arguing couple and Mok'bara are at specific times on the clock, and Pavyl can be done at any time.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    As has been stated (but not by everybody):

Mok'bara half past the hour every other our (it was even hours - 6:30; 8:30; 10:30 etc. - in Central European Dailight Savings last year, meaning odd hours for PDT, make of it what you will). As has been said: be there in time, Klingons get exhausted quickly.

Arguing Trill/Klingon (most certainly not characters from any show) regularily, I think at the same time (would mean you'd need at least one full period to gather the achievement).

Fireworks are when people gather. You have a good chance of getting them when you're doing the dance off.

Party isn't required for the accolades anymore IIRC.

And Pahvil doesn't have you instance hopping anymore, just go to his hiding spot and immediately back.

As for other accolades: parrots and landmarks are there all day long anyway, sandcastles can be built at any time (probably without being an event but with a cooldown), digging for artifacts is probably once in a 90 minute cycle (that's the one I don't do).
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    You can hunt for artifacts at any time and hold onto them to turn in when the event starts for the extra goodies.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    The way I do it is to wait for the argument (every other hour at the half) Then zoom over to the klingons and I always find them there.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

I got there at about 10:32 PM and just luckily stumbled upon the argument. Everything fit into place after that.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.