test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I would like to "share" my disco connie with those who may not be able to get one...

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
I know a lot of folks will not be able to get one of the new disco connies, so I would like to "share" mine with anyone (PC players only, sorry console) who might be interested in the following offer:

Before I opened mine, I copied my character to TRIBBLE many times and have disco ship packs that can award either the connie or the d7.

If you would like to have one of these ships on TRIBBLE, copy a character over(or start a new character, since the ship will scale with you) and then send a mail (on TRIBBLE, not live) to captain@the.grand.nagus and I will mail you one back!

I know this isn't as good as having one on the live server, but hopefully this will still give those who can't get the ship on a live a way to enjoy it a little.

Cheers :)

PS: if you do decide you want to get the ship on live, I offer this helpful advice.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Message sent.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    echatty wrote: »
    Message sent.

Ship sent! :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I sent you a message on tribble, under the name Kortal for a D7 to play around with. I already got a character on tribble with the Disco Connie :)

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    I sent you a message on tribble, under the name Kortal for a D7 to play around with. I already got a character on tribble with the Disco Connie :)

Just sent!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Thank you for doing this, it's most kind of you and greatly appreciated. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    Been trying it out on my AoY on Tribble and I really like it. Only using gear drops and rewards to load it, but it works great. Love the pets.

Too bad I'll never be able to afford on on Holodeck, but I can still have fun with it on Tribble.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I played with it on Tribble thanks to the generosity of @thegrandnagus1 and man.. I love this ship.

I am definitely going to buy one, it will clean me out EC wise but I must have it. :mrgreen:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    I played with it on Tribble thanks to the generosity of @thegrandnagus1 and man.. I love this ship.

I am definitely going to buy one, it will clean me out EC wise but I must have it. :mrgreen:

Yes, @thegrandnagus1 gifted mine to me. I thought it appropriate to get it for my AoY there.

I am very happy with it. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford one, but if not, at least I know it's fun to fly.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I also like to chime in, it was a very generous offer 😀

I personally came to the conclusion to not pursue it on holodeck. While the D7 and connie both are very nice looking (although they have a few ugly missing bits) and the pets and phasers are beautiful I don't have a char that would actually use the ship. I would want to use the pets abd weapons on a lot of my chars though - sadly, without account unlock, the high price/effort to get one is not worth it for me.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Would it be too late to get a copy?
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    blitzy4 wrote: »
    Would it be too late to get a copy?

No, I have a LOT of these ships. Just send a mail to captain@the.grand.nagus ON TRIBBLE and I will send you one back.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Ya know? I tried to open a copy of promotion box from last fall. I swore
    I read that would update to the current state. As it hadn't been opened. But that isn't the case.

Might I snag a copy for mewth@psiameese?
    Post edited by psiameese on
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    psiameese wrote: »
    Ya know? I tried to open a copy of promtiin box from last fall. I swore
    I read that would update to the current state. As it hadn't been opened. But that isn't the case.

The mail doesn't seem to be sending correctly. Send a mail to captain@the.grand.nagus (on tribble, not live) and I will reply back to it with the ship.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Ya know? I tried to open a copy of promtiin box from last fall. I swore

The mail doesn't seem to be sending correctly. Send a mail to captain@the.grand.nagus (on tribble, not live) and I will reply back to it with the ship.

Mail sent! My bad. My ingame user name format isn't the same as my forum name since the PWE forum changes of yesteryear. Thanks for making this available for us to preview and test out.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    Ya know? I tried to open a copy of promotion box from last fall. I swore

Just sent your way!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    orcandenorcanden Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you @thegrandnagus1. The ship is wonderful to fly and beautiful. I really appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to fly it.
  • Options
    I still have quite a few ships left if anyone wants one!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.