test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Ship Token claim bug. Claim ship, then logs you out of the game.

nekotomicnekotomic Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi all,

So... I finally got the T6 Ship token to get a free ship. But every time I make a claim for a free ship from either the ship vendor (from Earth Starbase) or thru the Z-Store. I instantly get logged out of the game.

Greatly appreciate it if your "engineering team" look into this.

Thank you.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    I don't know if that is a bug or the constant disconnects and SNRs that lately affect the game.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • nekotomicnekotomic Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks sthe91. I can only presume it's a bug, the disconnect only happens when I try to claim a ship via token. Sidenote: I have not tried purchasing a ship. Else, the gameplay is just ok (as it can be) without issues.
    STO Engineering team, here's a recording of the forced logged out.

https://youtu.be/auLriIqhz1A
    Want to follow up on this bug post. Thanks.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Did you do an integrity check of the game files ?
    edited June 2019
    Did you do an integrity check of the game files ?

Thanks for suggesting, completed the check, and no luck. Decided to uninstall, remove games files and reinstall, no luck. However, (after the reinstall) I get an S.N.R. as noted from sthe91, when I try to claim a free ship

Thanks again.
    Post edited by nekotomic on
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Yep, that is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed. When you claim a free ship, it should not automatically log you out of the game.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Interesting, I too have completed the "Free T6 Ship Token", hadn't chosen a ship yet, I guess I'll wait now and see if this bug is fixed.

A side-note: I noticed that I haven't been getting 'new' coupon points since I claimed my token, anyone else have this happen as well? If anyone is, I'll make a thread for it.
    Same here, have not been gaining any additional tokens. I can only guess that there is a max number of tokens that can only be collected, until the token(s) has been used. Also, I do not believe that an "overflow bag" was in place for additional tokens going over the max.