What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    H Karen: Well... Hi. *she waves gently, simulating blush incorrectly

Serah: Uhh... is this like that Moriarty guy?

*109 smirks and let's her, just wanting to get close to tease her with a kiss*

Karen: Who?

*Ship. Jane rolls them off the sofa and on top, trying to pin 109 down.*

*109 tries to pin her down instead*

Serah: Something that happened on the old federation Enterprise D. The one Ambassador Picard captained. A holodeck program of Sherlock Holmes wound up making Proffessor Moriarty sentient on accident, in its attempt to portray him accurately to the book. Though.... I don't know why a training program would do that?

H Karen: Well... my theory is that its because I was used outside of my... original parameters. I wasn't programmed to have bones broken.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

Serah: Something that happened on the old federation Enterprise D. The one Ambassador Picard captained. A holodeck program of Sherlock Holmes wound up making Proffessor Moriarty sentient on accident, in its attempt to portray him accurately to the book. Though.... I don't know why a training program would do that?

H Karen: Well... my theory is that its because I was used outside of my... original parameters. I wasn't programmed to have bones broken.

Karen: Really not sure I buy that - you are a training hologram; you're practically designed to be injured. My guess is the holodeck malfunctioned trying to simulate how your personality would respond to that.

*Ship. Jane grunts as she tries to break out, seeming to enjoy herself.*

Jane *struggling, playful*: Get off!

Karen: Really not sure I buy that - you are a training hologram; you're practically designed to be injured. My guess is the holodeck malfunctioned trying to simulate how your personality would respond to that.

109: Oh you just like being on top. *she giggle and kiss her gently*

H Karen: Maybe? *she shrugs* I'm a hologram, not an engineer.

Karen: Anyway, anything you want to do?

*Ship. Jane smiles and tries to kick 109 off.*

H Karen: Anything. Preferably something other than fighting.

*109 backs off and sits up*

109: Not bad.

Karen: Well... we were going to run a beach program.

*Ship. Jane does the same.*

Jane: Right back atcha.

*After a moment, she picks herself up and gives 109 a smirk.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    ONI section 3 facility Argola sector.

Corvus: we had a deal

Carter: yes we did. And now I’m changing the deal. You have served your purpose for what I need.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

109: What's that? got an idea?

H Karen: Am I invited? *she looks surprised*

109: What's that? got an idea?

H Karen: Am I invited? *she looks surprised*

Karen: I did kinda forget to run you yesterday like a promised, so I guess I owe you that much...

*Ship.*

Jane: Yeah. Wanna match?

*OOC: Anything on Dalos, West?*
    OoC: Wait, what happened on Dalos?

H Karen: Thank you! Um. I'll need a swimsuit though.

109: I suppose I'm fine with sparring for a bit.

OOC: Satin and Karlie are fighting:
    *Meanwhile, Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin and Karlie are still going at it, the two locked up against the wall, fighting for control of the grapple, kneeing and jabbing each other.  After taking a couple sharp blows to the face, Satin kicks herself away from the wall and uses the momentum to throw Karlie to the mat, getting on top and throwing a series of punches into Karlie's face before Karlie rolls on top and returns the favour.  As Satin tries to back off, Karlie quickly locks her legs around her to trap her, pulling her into a body scissors and close guard, Satin grabbing Karlie's arms and trying to pull free as Karlie tries to submit her by rolling on top and clamping down on the diaphragm with the body scissors.*

Karlie *struggling*: Feel free to tap any time...

Satin *struggling, panting*: Not...yet...

*After a moment, Satin manages to break the close guard and punches Karlie in the side, loosening the body scissors just long enough to roll on top and lay on the beatdown, Karlie blocking but clearly losing control of the fight.  After a moment, she releases the body scissors and kicks Satin off, the two rollin to their feet, panting  and sweating.*

Karlie *panting*: Wannna give up yet, Sat'?

Satin *panting*: Why?  You getting tired, Red?

Karlie *pating*: You know, I really hate it when you call me that...

Satin *pantng*: It wouldn't be much of a taunt if you didn't...

Karlie *panting*: You know what?  I'm gonna rearrange that pretty Calvian face of yours, Sat'.

Satin: Try it, Red.

*Jane gets changed into her MMA kit and they go to the gym.

Tora Ziyal. Karen programs one for her and runs the beach program, transferring H Karen across.*

*Meanwhile, Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin and Karlie are still going at it, the two locked up against the wall, fighting for control of the grapple, kneeing and jabbing each other.  After taking a couple sharp blows to the face, Satin kicks herself away from the wall and uses the momentum to throw Karlie to the mat, getting on top and throwing a series of punches into Karlie's face before Karlie rolls on top and returns the favour.  As Satin tries to back off, Karlie quickly locks her legs around her to trap her, pulling her into a body scissors and close guard, Satin grabbing Karlie's arms and trying to pull free as Karlie tries to submit her by rolling on top and clamping down on the diaphragm with the body scissors.*

*After a moment, Satin manages to break the close guard and punches Karlie in the side, loosening the body scissors just long enough to roll on top and lay on the beatdown, Karlie blocking but clearly losing control of the fight.  After a moment, she releases the body scissors and kicks Satin off, the two rollin to their feet, panting  and sweating.*

Karlie *panting*: You know what?  I'm gonna rearrange that pretty Calvian face of yours, Sat'.

Tora Ziyal. Karen programs one for her and runs the beach program, transferring H Karen across.*

Laura: Don't get too agressive you too. *she's watching the two trying to keep them from hurting each other on accident*

H Karen: So this is what a beach is like? *She runs around, feeling the sand with her feet*

Serah: its kind of cute to watch.

*109 does the same*

Laura: Don't get too agressive you too. *she's watching the two trying to keep them from hurting each other on accident*

H Karen: So this is what a beach is like? *She runs around, feeling the sand with her feet*

*109 does the same*

*Jane quickly stretches and turns to face 109, putting up a guard.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Well, it's a holographic beach, but pretty much.

*Dalos. Karlie lunges forward, Satin countercharging and forcing Karlie against the corner pad, the two exchanging blows before Satin catches a punch and locks Karlie's arm behind her back.*

Satin *struggling*: Had enough, Red?

Karlie *angry*: Sat', shut!  Up!

*Karlie grunts and throws her head back into Satin's face, knocking her back as she throws a roundhouse, which Satin ducks under before raising a guard, Karlie chasing her and throwing a combo of punches.  Satin blocks and throws a middle kick, followed by a snap straight kick to the shoulder, Karlie grunting as she's knocked back.

The two yell out as they clash again, this time quickly getting into a lockup and throwing knees into each other's abdomens before throwing each other onto the mat, rolling on the ground refusing to let go as their match quickly turns into a catfight.*
    Safe house

Novak walks into the room where the Free delta are.

Novak: time to make a speech and let them know what you want and what will happen if they don’t follow through.

Meanwhile

Carter: now I’ll give you two options leave now or die.

Corvus takes a look around as a grin crosses his face

Trooper: sir we have an unauthorized ship entering the sector

Carter frowns as he turns.

Carter: deal with him it’s time to leave.

A set of ONI troops raise their weapons as they prepare to fire.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Dalos. Karlie lunges forward, Satin countercharging and forcing Karlie against the corner pad, the two exchanging blows before Satin catches a punch and locks Karlie's arm behind her back.*

*Karlie grunts and throws her head back into Satin's face, knocking her back as she throws a roundhouse, which Satin ducks under before raising a guard, Karlie chasing her and throwing a combo of punches.  Satin blocks and throws a middle kick, followed by a snap straight kick to the shoulder, Karlie grunting as she's knocked back.

The two yell out as they clash again, this time quickly getting into a lockup and throwing knees into each other's abdomens before throwing each other onto the mat, rolling on the ground refusing to let go as their match quickly turns into a catfight.*

*Laura picks them both up and holds them apart from each other, her enhanced strength making it pointless to fight her grip*

Laura: What did I just say?

H Karen: I can assure you Karen, that a hologram and a real object are going to feel the same for me. *she smiles and starts splashing around in the water*

109: Hmm... what's the current score at? *she puts up a guard*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Laura picks them both up and holds them apart from each other, her enhanced strength making it pointless to fight her grip*

H Karen: I can assure you Karen, that a hologram and a real object are going to feel the same for me. *she smiles and starts splashing around in the water*

Jane: I think it's 2-1, to you.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen smiles and stands next to Serah.

Dalos. The two calm down, glaring lightly across at each other, but mellowing as they calm down more and the adrenaline wears off.*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

Dalos. The two calm down, glaring lightly across at each other, but mellowing as they calm down more and the adrenaline wears off.*

Laura: Now apologize. *she looks between the two*

Serah: Shall we join here? *she smiles*

109: Get prepared to bump that up to 3. *she smirks and starts to circle*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie sighs and clears her throat.*

Karlie: I'm sorry I let things get out of hand, Sat'...

Satin: I'm sorry I egged you on...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: After you.

*Ship.*

Jane: In your dreams!

*She starts circling too, smirking back.*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Laura: Good girls. *she sets them both down and pats their heads* Fights are more fun when we aren't trying to cut each other up.

*Serah smiles and rushes off into the water, diving right in*

*109 laughs and waits for Jane to make the first move, more of a defensive fighter*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Laura: Good girls. *she sets them both down and pats their heads* Fights are more fun when we aren't trying to cut each other up.

*109 laughs and waits for Jane to make the first move, more of a defensive fighter*

*Jane quickly snaps a straight kick, trying to pull it back quickly in case it doesn't hit.

Tora Ziyal. Karen waits a moment before joining her.

Dalos.*

Satin: Maybe...

But I so had you. *Smirks at Karlie.*

Karlie: What, you wanna go for round 2?

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

*Jane quickly snaps a straight kick, trying to pull it back quickly in case it doesn't hit.

Dalos.*

Laura: If you go again please try to not let it get out of hand?

*109 blocks the strait kick but responds with a spin kick, trying to catch Jane before she can get away*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Dalos.*

*109 blocks the strait kick but responds with a spin kick, trying to catch Jane before she can get away*

Karlie: I think we can keep it down...

*Ship. The spin kick connects, Jane catching herself on the mat and immediately pouncing to spear 109 down.*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Dalos.*

*Ship. The spin kick connects, Jane catching herself on the mat and immediately pouncing to spear 109 down.*

Laura: Alright. But I'll be watching. *she nods in agreement*

*She manages but 109 attempts to throw her off*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Dalos.*

*Jane grabs hold of her kit and hair to drag her into a roll as she's thrown off, trying to stay on top.

Dalos. The two get back into stances and lock up again, this time keeping it a lot more tame as they struggle.*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Dalos.*

*Jane grabs hold of her kit and hair to drag her into a roll as she's thrown off, trying to stay on top.

Dalos. The two get back into stances and lock up again, this time keeping it a lot more tame as they struggle.*

*109 grunts as she's grabbed and she struggles, working to keep them on their side*

*Laura smiles, satisfied and and sits down in a chair keeping an eye on the two*

*109 does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Ship.*

Dalos.*

*109 grunts as she's grabbed and she struggles, working to keep them on their side*

*Laura smiles, satisfied and and sits down in a chair keeping an eye on the two*

*Jane grunts as well, throwing a knee into 109's gut to try and force the roll.*
    Ooc: hey guys so I apologize I haven’t been on at all on here lately. With my new work schedule and things going on at home just haven’t had time and haven’t been thinking about on here. I will try to post every couple days though.
    OoC: I just got a new job and have been so tired out from it I keep passing out after work.

*She manages to but 109 keeps elbowing her*