test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 05/31/19

moonroachmoonroach Member Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to ST.95.20190425a.27

General:
  • Adjusted wing animations for the Section 31 Intel Science Destroyer to properly transform during warp.
  • Added Section 31 badge to Male TOS Uniform.
  • Added Section 31 badge for Intel jackets
  • Updated battlecloak to preserve shield overlays while firing under cloak.

UI:
  • Improved “Change Active StarShip” Window.
    • Improved resizing of window.
    • Improved icon sizes.

Content:
  • Set minimum sidekick level on New Romulus to 50.
    • This means that all players on New Romulus, regardless of actual level, will be sidekicked (temporarily set) to level 50.

Systems:
  • All ranks of the "Teamwork" Trait now display more precise information about their bonuses.
  • Resolved an issue that was preventing the Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher from correctly coming pre-equipped on certain Assault Cruisers when used at low levels.
    • If this bug happened to you, the item should be reclaimable from the Dilithium Store Reclaim tab.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the Invasive Coilgun to deal its additional Electrical Damage on each shot, instead of every 5th shot as intended.
  • Resolved an issue where Grace under Fire required you to lose 25% of your health in 5 seconds to activated.
    • It now correctly only requires 20%, as the description states.
  • Resolved an issue with the new Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Banks where they were dealing much less damage than intended.
  • Buffed the Weapon Category Damage % on the Bellum consoles in the Discovery Legends reputation
  • Resolved an issue that would allow using Weaponized Dark Matter while the player is incapacitated.
  • Resolved an issue with the Non-Baryonic Matter Deflector being unable to re-engineer the 2x Hullcap it starts with.
  • Added icon for Section 31 Phaser Pistols buff.

Comments

• timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    moonroach wrote: »
    Tribble has been updated to ST.95.20190425a.27

General:
    • Adjusted wing animations for the Section 31 Intel Science Destroyer to properly transform during warp.
    • Added Section 31 badge to Male TOS Uniform.
    • Added Section 31 badge for Intel jackets
    • Updated battlecloak to preserve shield overlays while firing under cloak.

UI:
    • Improved “Change Active StarShip” Window.
      • Improved resizing of window.
      • Improved icon sizes.

Content:
      • This means that all players on New Romulus, regardless of actual level, will be sidekicked (temporarily set) to level 50.

Systems:
    • All ranks of the "Teamwork" Trait now display more precise information about their bonuses.
    • Resolved an issue that was preventing the Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher from correctly coming pre-equipped on certain Assault Cruisers when used at low levels.
      • If this bug happened to you, the item should be reclaimable from the Dilithium Store Reclaim tab.
    • Resolved an issue that caused the Invasive Coilgun to deal its additional Electrical Damage on each shot, instead of every 5th shot as intended.
    • Resolved an issue where Grace under Fire required you to lose 25% of your health in 5 seconds to activated.
      • It now correctly only requires 20%, as the description states.
    • Resolved an issue with the new Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Banks where they were dealing much less damage than intended.
    • Buffed the Weapon Category Damage % on the Bellum consoles in the Discovery Legends reputation
    • Resolved an issue that would allow using Weaponized Dark Matter while the player is incapacitated.
    • Resolved an issue with the Non-Baryonic Matter Deflector being unable to re-engineer the 2x Hullcap it starts with.
    • Added icon for Section 31 Phaser Pistols buff.

Can you explain the Damage buff on the Bellum consoles, because after this patch, they still give the same amount of critical hit chance as before the patch
  • aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    can you fix the Crossfield saucer not spinning? again? please?
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Buffed the Weapon Category Damage % on the Bellum consoles in the Discovery Legends reputation
    Can you explain the Damage buff on the Bellum consoles, because after this patch, they still give the same amount of critical hit chance as before the patch

The Beam/Cannon/Torpedo/Mine damage is now higher.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    moonroach wrote: »
    Content:
    I'd suggest this be done for the Dyson Sphere Space Zones, Nukara Ground and Cave Zones along with Kobali Prime as well.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Buffed the Weapon Category Damage % on the Bellum consoles in the Discovery Legends reputation

The Beam/Cannon/Torpedo/Mine damage is now higher.

Yea, at time of this patch, it wasn't buffed. The buff showed up a day or two later, when the Specializations, Skill tree and Traits became broken on Tribble.
    So, a patch just happened today for Tribble.... However, still heavy bugs are there that could slip onto Holodeck. ATM, when you level a reputation to Tier 6, all traits (space,ground,active) disappear and not usable. Starship traits, when unlocked, are not showing on the lists and therefore not usable. Lastly, Skill tree is listing current slotted points as invalid, and when you press Retrain and you have plenty of retrain tokens ( I have 10) the window simply closes ad you are not able to respec.

This hurts bug hunting/testing and if it translates to Holodeck, could be very bad.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I hope that there was a button to click on in the Ship Customization Screen to able to see the transition that some ships go through, like the Intrepid-class and the Disco Intel ship does when they go to warp and back to impulse.

Especially with ships like the aforementioned Intrepid/Long Range Science Vessel (some combination of parts look like it would never had been able to make the transition without nacelles scrapping into the saucer section...).
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I wish I could get the lobi for Invasive Coilgun back, now it's useless. The second worst experimental weapon now (only worse is that free one).
    I bought this thing because I saw it on the video where it was doing great damage (well, too big, bigger than prottomatter-laced sheller, pretty suspicious). Now that is average 8x less damage.
    I don't know what you did, but now it looks like it does not cause any electrical damage at all. The numbers that show me the parser are really small and f.e. about 3x times smaller than protomatter-sheller. Not worth for lobi for everyone.
    Post edited by tmassx on