test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: we should do that. so you up for so synth wave or electric?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: I had other ideas *smiles*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: oh? what did you have in mind?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I'm not sure what genre i would consider it actually
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (so, has anyone seen this? https://massivelyop.com/2019/06/19/star-trek-onlines-discovery-enterprise-lockbox-puts-captains-in-an-uproar/

i think this is the first time uproar over lockboxes has gotten so bad it's attracted the attention of a semi-major gaming news group...or if it isn't the first time, it's at least the first i've ever seen)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (Its happened plenty of times with other games, though this is the first time outrage in sto over them has been picked up)

*Oculus sighs and twiddle her fingers looking a little nervous that she might not like the same music as Jaessa*

Ethrit: What are you choosing then?

Reina: *She leans into Krystal* Thank you...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You're welcome Reina. *hug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Some weird stuff you've never heard before. I love it... if this shuttle wasn't so cramped I would dance too. *Taps on her PADD and The song starts to play*

(Cause this song is stuck in my head so why not?)
    (why is half the title in japanese, especially when the song itself is in ENGLISH?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    jakara: *nods and taps her foot to the beat.* good choice.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited June 2019

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2019
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2019

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2019
    Briana: I love this song. *Closes her eyes and relaxes*
    ONyssa: So, Bri, any other family we should know about?

Rose wakes up with a growl from her stomach. : Oh, I totally forgot to eat. (She gets up, and puts on a robe to get a sandwich)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: what do you mean, Nyssa?
    ONyssa: Well, like a cousin, who might be single.

Martok: So, Captain, any idea where you are going next?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2019
    Briana: Nope. I have my mom and dad back home as well as my aunt ami and uncle marcus.. I have an aunt Gali who's more like an ancient ancestor in a way.... I got my Twin sister Lexi, my Adopted Sister Romani, my Younger Brother Eli, my younger sister... those are the ones back home. Well except Romani cause she's on the Tepes. And none of them are single.

You obviously know my adopted siblings here in this universe since you've been around longer than me. So you've got that....

Jakara and her family are another story I suppose, but I still consider them family to me and my family. And you've been around for some of them. There was Zander that was on the Stardust Crusader acting as our engineer. Jakara's mom, Seras who is the best cook in the galaxy. Jakara's sister Shelly who is a Doctor, Jakara's sister Valerica, Jakara's brother Jasper. Jakara has one more sibling but I'm not sure I should say anything.

And before I forget, Romani has an older brother. He was from Romani's father's first marriage and was born not that long before the Hobus supernova... so you can see the disconnect as to why I don't exactly call him brother like I call Romani a sister.

Nick: I suspect the Gamma Quadrant to fight. I'm not sure yet... in the more immediate future, I see myself heading back to my ship and going to bed next to the love of my life.
    ONyssa: Oh well, I wanted to hook up Jamie.

Martok: That is an excellent guess.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jakara: I'm not sure that would work out to well since were from an entirely different universe.
    Briana: *Blinks, raising an eyebrow* Okaaaay.... Like i said... all of 'em have someone.... Surprisingly even Eli.
    Jamie: *if he was drinking he'd have done a spit take* Nyssa!
    jakara: *chuckles.*
    Briana: *Starts laughing after Jamie speaks up* Yeah, sorry I don't have anyone in my family you could hook jaimie up with, Nyssa.
    ONyssa gives Jamie a look, then smiles: Oh, i should let Fiona, or Anya, or Ezri, or Evie do it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jamie: I don't trust Fiona or Evie to do it. *he sighs* But I don't expect you to ask every girl we meet if she has a sister. *he blushes a bit*
    Briana: why have someone set you up? Why not go out and try to find someone who makes you happy yourself.
    jakara: let love come naturally trust me.