test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Snow Gear Fashion Contest Winners!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
It's time to announce the winners of our Snow Gear Fashion Contest! We got a ton of cool entries, but there were three that stood out.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11183543

Comments

• angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Congrats to the winners! (Damn, lost. xD)
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    Very nice pictures!
    I personally lol'd at the one with "Santa and Elves" at the bottom!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Anyone know what the winning outfit was? the top that the winning romulan entry was using is what I am looking for.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    really? a stock khg set got runner up but all the creative as hell ones like the USS Jingle Bells didnt?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    geezerpunk wrote: »
    Anyone know what the winning outfit was? the top that the winning romulan entry was using is what I am looking for.
    I believe that may be the Vaadwaur outfit - if memory serves, it's from the Lobi store.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • nazbuunazbuu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, I used the Vaadwaur set and combined it whit the Iconian Gloves and the DSC Terran vest and Iconian boots. Boots and Gloves didn't work on my BoFF's so I used Vaadwaur gloves and Tal Shiar Boots.
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Wow, stock khg and zero imagination setups won

Colour me shocked
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    nazbuu wrote: »
    Hi, I used the Vaadwaur set and combined it whit the Iconian Gloves and the DSC Terran vest and Iconian boots. Boots and Gloves didn't work on my BoFF's so I used Vaadwaur gloves and Tal Shiar Boots.

its a pretty slick look, and congrats on the win.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Congrats to the winners. Mine didn't even show in the honorable mentions.

Ah well, I didn't really think it would, was just fun to do.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    :) Just for fun, this was my entry:

xcM5KHu.jpg