any ideas

Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Lockbox or exchange
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
      The Crossfield Class is a lockbox ship. So best bet would probably be the Exchange for maybe 200 mil ECs.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
      Here is the information on the ship so that you know what to search for.

As said above, it shouldn't be terribly expensive, it's a fairly easy ship to get.
      Insert witty signature line here.
    • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      if only... coupon for your choice of a lobi/promo vessel...
    • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
      edited June 2019
      You can get the Europa with your token, it's what my Discovery captain flies - https://sto.gamepedia.com/Europa_Heavy_Battlecruiser

"We'll be the pirate twins again"
    This discussion has been closed.