test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lets Make Star Trek Online Great Again

TO ALL MODERATORS:
PLEASE NOTE: The video link in this post is for proper feedback, suggestions, & idea's. I tried typing it out first and there was NOT enough work count to post what I needed. Due to not enough word count is the reason I made this video for Feedback, Suggestions, & Idea's. Also, PLEASE make sure that this post is kept clean of all salt. This post is meant to be helpful to the ARC games development team and the company for Star Trek Online and I REALLY don't want salty comments that are not relevant to this post in here. Let the issues of the game speak for themselves not the salt.

TO ALL PLAYERS:
If there is anything that is broken that is currently needing fixed, PLEASE don't hesitate to post the problem here that is broken. I want ARC games to see this video below and understand that things need to be changed in how they operate. Also Please be respectful and don't salt up this post. It's meant to be helpful not toxic. I apologize for poor quality for those that have it, I know I do. Not my fault YouTube doesn't do 3 monitors merged as one correctly.

https://youtu.be/ahsA5QPNQs0

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    First, I'll say this as polite as possible..

You don't get to dictate terms of peoples replies. If you don't want replies or only certain types of replies then you should post a blog or something where you can moderate responses. On an open discussion forum, people will reply in whatever way they feel appropriate.

That being said, I cannot address any of your issues because the video is 100% incomprehensible. I am not sure if you played this video back before posting it, but when I play it all I hear is the game audio with a very faint sound of your voice on occasion. I was not able to make out one word that you said the entire time (I didn't watch the whole thing.)

Lastly, just so you know, the name of the company that makes Star Trek Online is Cryptic Studios. They are owned and operated by Perfect World Entertainment. Arc is the name of their game client much like the way Steam is the name of the client owned and operated by Valve.

I respect your desire to address problems and try and find resolutions, but I am afraid that this video is simply incomprehensible. I wasn't able to understand anything you said in it, sorry.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Yeah, sorry, OP, but your video is unintelligible over all the background noise/music. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.