test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Timing out!!

I do everything I am told to do... I still have problem Loging into the game... I have NEVER had that much problems logging in or even Staying in... I keep getting "Timing out from Login Server" or "Disconnected from Server", Now you would thing it was the problem ON THEIR end... But NO!!! I the one that is told I dont know what I am talking ABOUT!!! Now How do I take a screen shot on this game??

Comments

• dariusturaldariustural Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    I also am having server time outs. Server was laggy this morning with rubberbanding. All my other online games are fine.
  • rocketman33#0665 rocketman33 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
    Not very good timing either, as I need to hit every 20 hours for the current event.
  • bonzaibob22bonzaibob22 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Is the account server down right now??? Getting this message: "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • acsto2019#7924 acsto2019 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same. unable to authenticate.
    my firewall catches this: http://launcher.startrekonline.com/launcher_login

and this is hanging.. they should make the server status something else but green..
  • blackwolf#6555 blackwolf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Also getting unable to authenticate....did it just start today?
  • bonzaibob22bonzaibob22 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    For me, yes. It started just a little while ago...
    Thanks......hadn't played for a while and thought I might have missed an update.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Same here, cannot connect. I already missed the first few days of the event so I'm going to be even further behind now.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • ulvanisulvanis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Same here, I was able to connect yesterday at the same time but not right now.
    I am hoping this we will get the ability, re-earn the T6 Ship progression to make up for this lost time.
  • euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
    issues with coonection, my internet is working fine
  • lockonx#2583 lockonx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Server Status is Green, can't seem to get past the authentication portion. Says timing out.

Perhaps we should just wait until we can log back in. I'm sure they know about it.
    just got mine to work......give it another try
  • yoshitsune#8503 yoshitsune Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still having this issue. Submitted a support ticket. This game is going from bad to worse!
  • othanjiothanji Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here getting:
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • grayflashgrayflash Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having this problem as well "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Still happening for me, Arc login fine but times out on the sto client.
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
    Not very good timing either, as I need to hit every 20 hours for the current event.

6/10/19 -I'm getting Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out. On both my gaming computers
  • redstranger198#5027 redstranger198 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The same thing is happening to me. Its rather annoying anyone have any clue what is going on when the server is up on the game and everything else seems to be working fine. I have it updated to current status but yeah. After having no issues logging in this morning before i went shopping now i have this issue. WTF
  • ikemansikemans Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here getting this on my launcher.

nable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • zariah#3175 zariah Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Got disconnected earlier and now getting the same error Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out. The disconnects have been happening all weekend but today is the first time I couldn't get back in.
  • klastsotsiklastsotsi Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here. "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out."
    wow......I logged out and got back in. Must be something that is intermittent.......
  • vhaoticvhaotic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having this issue again today.
    Cant even get to the support website.
    And Im not noticing any proper response here.
  • jimmyjames#3643 jimmyjames Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Vhaotic I have had the same problem for 5 months... Black wolf You MUST have friends that work here!!
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Most Disconnect are STO not direct fault ....
  • vveloxvvelox Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    did not notice this thread, started another one, have been having this issue since yesterday (saturday June 22/2019)
    game is really slow, and takes several log in attempts to get in, and when in, lots of latency and slow loads
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    vvelox wrote: »
    did not notice this thread, started another one, have been having this issue since yesterday (saturday June 22/2019)
    game is really slow, and takes several log in attempts to get in, and when in, lots of latency and slow loads
    Weekend Problem
    Much Ppl have Freetime and use more the internet
    That can be local issue (much ppl on same Line in living zone ) or "bottleneck" of your traceroute
    Same Thing happen Begiining Ending Month and 15 th of month When much Transactions in Internet Happen
    The other Things the the main Maintance Times of Great Global Companys in Internet that make Backups of Datas
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    recurring problems: server not responding, each time I must close the window, because the game is frozen + lag and rubberbanding.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Same here as well. Is server down today?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif