test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

old events not completing as announced

ktm1ktm1 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
i have 9 events slotted accross 5 characters, all on the approved list of events that were supposed to auto complete. all with progress made on them. only 3 have been completed as announced.
space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence

Comments

• madeyejudemadeyejude Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    ktm1 wrote: »
    i have 9 events slotted accross 5 characters, all on the approved list of events that were supposed to auto complete. all with progress made on them. only 3 have been completed as announced.

same here...

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    based on reports... they will only auto complete 1 time each event. so you can only get the 30k dil once and the item unlocks across the account. maybe last minute change for due to the amount of free dil that would flood game?
  • ktm1ktm1 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    no @tigeraries , you are wrong. they announced ALL. here
    "All slotted 14-token projects for the following Events will be automatically completed, regardless of the existing amount of progress made:
    Crystalline Cataclysm
    Into the Breach
    First Contact Day
    Kobayashi Maru
    Mirror Universe Invasion
    Sompek Arena
    Projects completed in this manner will be awaiting you in your Event Reputation, ready to claim! This process will reward you the items, dilithium ore, and marks, as well as properly unlock Account-Wide reclaim as applicable."
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence
  • calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    I also noticed a few projects on the list that never completed for some of my 21 characters on my account. Tokens I never applied to those projects were removed like they were supposed to be but the projects are all still there. 3rd toon I logged in on had 1 of the projects complete for the Antiproton Matter Conversion weapons complete tho, just none of the others on any other characters.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Same here, not a single Voth event or Cristaline completed.. at all, only one Mirror and 3 First Contact day...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    here differs from toon to toon sometimes two mirror ,two voth ... only 1. row do
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    chiming in here too :) though I can't complain (thank you very much for auto completion! it's not taken for granted, and appreciated, even if I really don't like what which seems to me to be the future of weekend's event) - while I was trying to run in time, due to personal good reasons I was lagging behind on a lot of projects, trying to finish those eventually as possible, slowly doing so but almost loosing hope of ever finishing all, and now multiple ones completed with nice rewards.

Still I want to help here (to self and others) in case it was not intended, especially as this forever block the way for completion for all those projects wherever those are slotted, and as it was announced differently.

There may be some possible issues - one, as said by other posters, is 2nd raw which was, to my knowledge, never completed in today's patch (and non visible for a long while - we couldn't have prevent this), the second one could have been projects which were unlocked in time (not all of those were unlocked for the account though, and unsure if owning the item by phoexin or by an account unlock mattered), a possible third, as others above said, could be like other's said if some project or type of project was (even if only locally) unlocked by another char by today's patch (not all of the unlocks were account unlocks).

and there may be possibly a factor for owning the item in other way (not necessarily by an account unlock) while that project was slotted - this I don't know. (though the tanius for example was claimable locally only on one char which had it from phoenix already. I don't find it anymore in reclaim for chars which completed the project in time (most old chars AFAIK), but possibly forgot where it could be.)

non accurate details:
    ___
    possibly affected, names are not accurate: stady (not completed today on any, and no account unlock. possibly completed during the event by SOME chars locally only and not all, could be also a second raw's issue), the furiadon fang's breech reward (was unlocked only locally but not on all, probably same as for the stady), tholian assault weapon - probably as above, (sompek pulsewave was unlocked only locally - could be intended. long ago I erased all of its coin since I had no place and thought it would never be completed due to currency issue, shortly after it was auto completed for those who slotted even 1 coin.) mirror universe dual phaser pistol was unlocked for the account but still somehow slotted on a char (possibly intended, mentioning only for completeness, no problem with that from my side personally if unlocked - it's an unlock in special items -> reclaim.)

tanius was completed on one char, though - while it already had tanius from phoenix box.

as far as I know, those all fit under:

Crystalline Cataclysm
    Into the Breach
    Mirror Universe Invasion
    Sompek Arena

or at least otherwise projects meant to be completed.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Double check your events. Give it about 30 seconds. I thought I had the same issue but it seems to have just been lag for me.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for your consideration and trying, but it didn't work for me. (it may work for others)

But in case the dilitium is the issue, I'd (obviously) rather have no dilitium from those not yet unlocked, and no other reward beside an unlock, (than no unlock/previous status) and will be glad to have those projects completed for the account, if ever possible :)

And as said, I am grateful for the dilitium I already got. Just checking if still an unlock could be possible... and participating in a report to help make it happen, if it was intended.
    ___
    P.S.
    I forgot. there could be another issue with an account unlocks on some case - unsure though which items are meant for an account unlock and which weren't, but JUST IN CASE noting not all unlocked on one char today are unlocked for the account. (could be working as intended though)
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They have an issue:

@trekonlinegame: We've found the issue, and will be able to auto-complete the remaining projects with our next update.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns