test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CAITIAN PETITION

risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
I'm starting a petition to have the Caitian race added to TOS Starfleet.

Caitian race should've been a selectable race due to the fact that their homeworld is a Federation member. Caitians served in Starfleet and on the Federation Council.

Caitians have appeared on Star Trek the Animated Series and Star Trek the Voyage Home.

Lastly, Caitians are a popular race in Star Trek Online. Therefore, devs should rethink about adding Caitians to the TOS Starfleet selection.

Comments

• seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I would love to have a Caitian in the TOS arc, & think the DSC arc should have them as well.
    =/\=
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    I would certainly like that and also to have a story-line for them.
    Some more ships would be nice too.

A playable unique Caitian character like deltas, JH, temp agent would definitely be quite nice, but let's not forget that the next unique one its only fair to be KDF-only. since we already have 2 that are fed-only.
  • elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    As a Caitan main player, I will add my voice to this.
    M'Ress is a major player in the TAS series, and we know at least one admiral exists as of The Voyage Home...
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Caitians in TOS Era are canon, TAS is canon.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    As long as the TOS Version has digitigrade legs and M'Ress hair for females, maybe add a lion mane as the male equivalent for the M'ress hair.
    Sorry I necroed this post
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    This still needs to be done, I just made another post about it before finding this one.

PLEASE give us TOS caitians!
    edited January 2021
    Why not just redesign Caitians to have digitigrade legs and long flowing manes, then add them to the other FED factions, probably would be a good Idea to add these redesigns to Ferasans too. personally I'm just glad JJ Caitians don't exist in this game.