test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LV Convention drawings

pino31pino31 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
So I don't use the forums a lot, hopefully this is an okay place to post this question and ,MAYBE, I won't get burned at the stake.
I'm just confused and looking to have a simple question answered if you can help okay?

I read this, I thought, pretty thoroughly:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11171303-win-tickets-to-star-trek-las-vegas-and-more!

And I thought I saw it say "You can enter the contest in the field below."
But I looked and can't find a form field or any links to a form field....

Since this has been up for days I have to assume I'm missing something.
Could anyone help me understand how to enter this drawing since I'm still confused after reading the news announcement?

I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    At the bottom... There are 6 links, with a +1 on the right side... Each link represents one entry, when you complete the task
  • pino31pino31 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    At the bottom... There are 6 links, with a +1 on the right side... Each link represents one entry, when you complete the task

Thank you. It took a while for me to realize, but that section of the webpage simply doesn't show up in Firefox(which is what I normally use. I think the most recent version...)

I tried again in Chrome and I saw the form.

But almost in a psychic manner, you answered my next question (how to use it!)

I get it now with your help...and being able to see it in the first place helps too -.-
    Thanks for the help!
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    De Nada...