What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10th year anniversary ideas

2»

Comments

• zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    tyler002 wrote: »
    1. All previous events open, so I can get the ships I missed.
    2. The ability to have my Jem'Hadar Vanguard and Tier 4 Diplomacy Boffs wearing the Starfleet uniform.

with next weeks patch. they will finish all event ships, bar winter, risa and anniversary q's
    I cant brain I have the dumb
    a token to copy one lobi or other character locked ship ber account so a second character on the account can fly one.

you mean like how they have the event ships unlock on all toons. so if you get any special ship. They all account unlock ?
    poddli wrote: »
    I would like an Admiralty ship card claim button. One click and KERPOW! all owned ships are now in roster. I'll settle for two clicks, one for C-Store, one for Event store. That's the top of my wishlist.

For the 10th Anniversary? Being able to slot ship projects for the ones people missed out on would be excellent.

I found while trying to collect all special ship Univerisal consoles. that after you delete the ship you still keep the admiralty card. long way round but I got all consoles.
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Some Enterprise content would be nice, there's some interesting ships on that possible line up, D5 please

Probably will never happen but I wouldn't say no to a Enterpise Fed faction....the transporter effect would be nice to see.

I would like to be able to change the transporter effect as well. some new vanity slot where you can choose what era your load screen and transpoter effect is.
  • noemiecarnesirnoemiecarnesir Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I want so much a tailor or/and a body unrestricted. I would pay for that.
This discussion has been closed.