test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disco Connie in June?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
From what I saw in the road map, the poster child for June was the Disco Connie. Anyone know if we are for sure getting it in June? Been saving EC for months. >.> Got well over 1.5 billion now xD
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    We don't even know HOW we're getting it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Nope. Disco Stu in June. :)

https://youtu.be/L99G4D73yxo
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Pretty sure its safe to assume its gonna be in a gamble-box bare minimum.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Nope. Disco Stu in June. :)

Out of a promo box. B)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    C-Store... (one can only hope)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Here is a silly question.. I know the ship is pictured on the roadmap, but beyond that.. has it even been confirmed?
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    @seaofsorrows Yes, on several livestreams, in fact, during one livestream, Kael mentioned its release was delayed due to waiting for the end of DSC Season 2, in case the ship did something special on screen that they could include.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    I kinda hope that at least the parts are made available for existing Connies.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited May 2019
    As far as expecting the parts availibity on existing Connies, this Connie has something to say about those expectations:

https://youtu.be/5Ws60MDF7OY
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @lexusk19 said:
    > rattler2 wrote: »
    >
    > We don't even know HOW we're getting it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Pretty sure its safe to assume its gonna be in a gamble-box bare minimum.

There are no gamble boxes.

The pittance of guaranteed loot does not negate the fact that they are opened in the hope that this time is the .002% random chance of receiving a valuable reward. You put a coin in the slot and pull the lever. It's a gamble, period.
    Legally? Perhaps another CBS property can help with that.

https://youtu.be/EHqebO8aAc4
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Stick meet mud.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    The problem I see is that all people seem to care about when it comes to lock boxes is that the ship they want usually gets put into them, and they never seem to get it, no matter how much money they put into it. That's why they moan about ships they really want going into them.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
    Yes, on several livestreams, in fact, during one livestream, Kael mentioned its release was delayed due to waiting for the end of DSC Season 2, in case the ship did something special on screen that they could include.

Ah, cool thanks.. I forgot about that.

It will definitely be an R&D Box Promo, this ship is going to fund the game for the next year.

And I don't care about it.. so bring it on. Time to sit back and let everyone else pay for me to play.

God bless poor impulse control. :smiley:
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

My money is on a R&D box, for many reasons.
    Well, if an R&D Box, then I already own it. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Don't kid yourself.. it's an R&D box and we all know it. :wink:
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Don't kid yourself.. it's an R&D box and we all know it. :wink:

Most likely.

Probably come with those silly r2d2 wannabes and indestructible doors.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Guessing it'll be R&D promo box too; it's clear it's a VERY highly desired ship and making it an R&D promo prize would undoubtedly be a big cash-cow for them.

Am wondering whether the DSC D7 might appear alongside it too.....

I'd bet on yes. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I wouldn't be so sure it's an R&D Box.
    It could be a Duty Officer Promo.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Ok where is this roadmap you all speak of and where can I find it would like to see it
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Guessing it'll be R&D promo box too; it's clear it's a VERY highly desired ship and making it an R&D promo prize would undoubtedly be a big cash-cow for them.

Am wondering whether the DSC D7 might appear alongside it too.....

Yeah, D7 seems like a sure fire addition as well. Both will be highly desirable.
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    Ok where is this roadmap you all speak of and where can I find it would like to see it

Sure, here ya go!. :smile:
    Rather than rip our hair out speculating, and in some cases trying to speak for everyone, lets just wait and see.

IF she is a seperate ship, I guess the console could have something to do with those repair drones. Problem is we got something similar already in game available to the KDF.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Obviously the console will be a inflatable decoy and the D7 will come with a Tribble infestation console.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Disco Enterprise is really the Star Trek Phase II ship
This discussion has been closed.