test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Win a Cabin on the Star Trek Cruise and More!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
You could win a cabin on the Star Trek Cruise, amazing prizes from Steelseries, and every ship in the Zen Store!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11161293

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    I get it is due to legal stuff, but sometimes it'd be nice if people from outside the US and Canada could participate.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    questerius wrote: »
    I get it is due to legal stuff, but sometimes it'd be nice if people from outside the US and Canada could participate.

*Waves to CBS marketing*
    There's a nice sea for European STO community members would be able to be cruise, of the Mediterranean kind.

Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    If I win it I'll love the ships but probably have to give away the cruise invitation myself since I can't possibly afford the travel costs to participate in it. really kind of a TRIBBLE move to not pay for travel costs in addition to the cruise itself since it renders the majority of participants null and void. I understand it would probably be to cut down on costs but still.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    First contest I've entered in many years.
    Though the chances of winning are slim.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    Must be nice to be one of the 1%.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • plaguemonger01plaguemonger01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    (You missed that Cryptic has nothing to do with this. They're just cross-marketing. You want to complain, complain to the folks actually doing the contest. Flaming, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Where do you see who won?
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    Only for people in the USA. How discriminating. STO has many customers outside the USA.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    This contest has concluded. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.