test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holstered Pistol in Tailor

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
I know it's been asked before (including by me) but can Federation, Romulan and Dominion captains and boffs get a holstered pistol option in the tailor? The Klingons get a D'k tahg hanging by their hip.

And don't say "Turn on the weapon visual and swap your teams weapons before each fight", because I know someone's bound to try and get cute by bringing it up.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,293 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    "Turn on the weapon visual and swap your teams weapons before each fight" :mrgreen:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    ROFLMAO
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Sure would've liked it if STO displayed the Furiadon's Fangs in holster again, or allowed us to use the attack animations in social areas. I liked it when a bar fight could break out in RP and a character could go into those stances like in 2017. Also, Romulan captains do get a "holster" option with some of the Romulan belts.
  • mightybjorn1984#3519 mightybjorn1984 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have seen one but I will point that a Klingon character can have a holstered D'k tahg.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    one of the thigh attach kits looks almost like a pistol holster... almost.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    "Turn on the weapon visual and swap your teams weapons before each fight" :mrgreen:

How did I know you would be the one to make that remark LOL

• nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User

or fix the issue that causes them to vanish humm :)
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
This discussion has been closed.