test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with loading BOFF skills not showing up in skill tray and wrong ship being shown as active

tdawg65tdawg65 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Hi. I recently switched ships to the T6 Intel cruiser and made sure the the stations were filled before I left space dock. So when I went to load their skills from the skill tray, they weren't there. I removed each officer loaded them back and still the same problem so I went to switch back to the ship I was using and had the same problem but with an added problem. Instead of being in the Operations Command Battle cruiser I switched back to I see it shows that I'm not in it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I have put to much time and effort into the toon that I do not want to get rid of it,
Tagged:

Comments

• tdawg65tdawg65 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I am adding to this post because this issue is now affecting one of my other toons. Yesterday I hit LVL 50 on my Discovery tac toon so I got the Dreadnought Cruiser and runabout. Set my ship up how I wanted it and when I went to load up skill tray, only one of my BOFF skills show up and shows me in my runabout. I already added this new info to my ticket but the way they talk this is something beyond their realm and I really do not want to uninstall and then reinstall it. If anyone else is having this issue let me know. If it only happens on ARC then I'll switch back to steam.