test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't slot Sponsorship Tokens

imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
not much to write on this one. i can claim the Tokens from the Drozana console, but the reputation project to use them
simply does not show up. tested this on 2 new characters, both have the issue.
Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.

Comments

• sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Those items are obsolete anyway since the double reputation XP was turned into a one-time automatic account-wide unlock at T5 reputation.
  • imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
    sci321 wrote: »
    Those items are obsolete anyway since the double reputation XP was turned into a one-time automatic account-wide unlock at T5 reputation.

that might be what is causing it then. guess i am in for quite a lot of clicking to get all reps to 6 on the character i created, darn.
    Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,100 Arc User
    imadude3 wrote: »
    sci321 wrote: »

that might be what is causing it then. guess i am in for quite a lot of clicking to get all reps to 6 on the character i created, darn.

Just copy over a character with at least T5 in the Reps you want. The tokens are obsolete because they now made it that once a character gets to T5 on a rep; all subsequent characters created advance in that Rep as if they had a acquired and used a sponsorship token.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."