test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drozana Station console 'broken' (Mission trigger not available) (FIXED)

snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
edited May 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The control panel on the cargo lift at Drozana station have somehow been moved far up. So most players are unable to reach it, therefor they are unable to triggere certain missions in the "Spectres" episode arc.
vhlJMjL.jpg

It is possible however to jump near the console, if you get the jumping and constantly press the F key you are able to trigger the console. And starting the mission, but it's incredible difficult to do so.

FIXED IN PATCH 23 MAY 2019
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11169123-pc-patch-notes-for-5/23/19

"Resolved several areas where console interacts were not available to interact with during various Episodes.
Time in a bottle and Coliseum are amongst the various Episodes that had been affected. "

Post edited by snowwolf#0563 on

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Yep, just got to the "What Lies Beneath" episode with my DISCOVERY Toon and noticed the same thing.
    There's a little hallway to the right side of the door and if you go in there and jump you can get the link to the episode to try and click on.
    But you gotta time it just right and if you've got a short Toon, yer outta luck.

OK, the Drozana Station Episodes apparently are really messed up.
    As I said above, I'm trying to do "What Lie's Beneath" and beside the start point being moved, the Lower Maintenance Lift interact does not trigger.
    I've tried restarting the episode three times and can't get beyond that point.

I've played this episode at least 20 times through the years and have never had this problem before.
    Post edited by daveyny on
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I'm having the same issue with the 'Skirmish' mission, when you board the Axon cardssian ship, you fight your way to the med Bay, during 'Chasing Shadows' part you're supposed to 'Read patient records (0/5), which are panels on the walls only they are no where to be found, except one that is in the middle of the floor left side upper level and one that's in the middle of the floor INSIDE the forcefield cell with no way to reach it, upper right side, the other 3 are simply missing or buried in the walls somewhere, so Skirmish is officially broken and can't be completed. This is easily duplicated, just try to complete the skirmish mission, I bet you can't.
    > @highcasualtyrate said:
    > I'm having the same issue with the 'Spectres' mission, when you board the Axon cardssian ship, you fight your way to the med Bay, during 'Chasing Shadows' part you're supposed to 'Read patient records (0/5), which are panels on the walls only they are no where to be found, except one that is in the middle of the floor left side upper level and one that's in the middle of the floor INSIDE the forcefield cell with no way to reach it, upper right side, the other 3 are simply missing or buried in the walls somewhere, so Spectres is officially broken and can't be completed. This is easily duplicated, just try to complete the spectres mission, I bet you can't.

Sorry this is the Skirmish mission.
    Which is aggrivating cause now I can't get the Subspace field modulator reward for my discovery character cause Skirmish is bugged and can not be completed.
  • marctomassmarctomass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yup, the Lower Maintenance Lift interact still does not activate. Restarting the episode or transporting out and trying again doesn't work either.

Anyone working on a fix?
  • yeoldblackheartyeoldblackheart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    im having the issue with coliseum quest. the wall panel has migrated into the wall on all 3 panels in the area, has tobe something with the x-y-z axis settings for the panel item itself.
  • gaijinsouthwindgaijinsouthwind Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    some of these misplaced door panels can be clicked on from other positions. ie; if you move the side of the elevator, and jump till you see the menu popup to click. recommend using the F key to do this while jumping. some like the ones on the Axon in the Skirmish mission aren't reachable though.
  • mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    The control panel on the cargo lift at Drozana station have somehow been moved far up. So most players are unable to reach it, therefor they are unable to triggere certain missions in the "Spectres" episode arc.
    vhlJMjL.jpg

It is possible however to jump near the console, if you get the jumping and constantly press the F key you are able to trigger the console. And starting the mission, but it's incredible difficult to do so.

This is also affecting the mission Time in a Bottle and from what I'm seeing, there's positively no way to jump to it either. Besides, shouldn't it be lower and actually on a wall?
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    You can get to the panel here... you can slip between the elevator and wall... from there, you can jump... you can get a brief option to "f" it, for access...
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    It seems there are more broken consoles than just on Drozana, as consoles in various parts of the map. Such as the Cardassian ship the Axon and the Coliseum are misplaced and cannot be accessed, meaning on some maps the misplaced consoles are preventing the progression of certain missions.

Please help! Since consoles have been moved in various missions and different episode arcs there must be something that are effecting the positions of these consoles, can any of you guys help?
    @chrian#9670 @ambassadorkael#6946 @engineerb4#4806
  • excoriationexcoriation Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having all of these issues as well, yeah.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with the 'Skirmish' mission, when you board the Axon cardssian ship, you fight your way to the med Bay, during 'Chasing Shadows' part you're supposed to 'Read patient records (0/5), which are panels on the walls only they are no where to be found, except one that is in the middle of the floor left side upper level and one that's in the middle of the floor INSIDE the forcefield cell with no way to reach it, upper right side, the other 3 are simply missing or buried in the walls somewhere, so Skirmish is officially broken and can't be completed. This is easily duplicated, just try to complete the skirmish mission, I bet you can't.

Same here.
    Just tried to do it before seeing your post.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    FIXED IN PATCH 23 MAY 2019
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11169123-pc-patch-notes-for-5/23/19

"Resolved several areas where console interacts were not available to interact with during various Episodes.
    Time in a bottle and Coliseum are amongst the various Episodes that had been affected. "