ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Sorry I missed the post

*HK stands by diligently as she downloads it with no trouble*

*Jari starts the first episode and offers Sori some popcorn*

*Once the map is downloaded, Tara starts leading them back to the mine.*

*HK Looks around the entrance. The mine has been abandoned for a while but further inside there are signs of footprints. The mine goes very deep and the geological survey data included with the map suggests that millions of years ago an asteroid of surprising size crashed here and is the source of what they were mining for*

*Tara follows the footprints, watching her step as she turns on her wrist beacon light.*

*HK Activates some flood lights on his torso staying to the side to not blind Tara. The footsteps lead to various parts of the mine shaft, going into old tunnels that were blocked off but still hold mining equipment inside. Whatever caused them to abandon the site seems to have happened in a hurry*

Tara: I've got a bad feeling about this...

*They continue deeper.*

*Eventually they come to the last split in the mining tunnels. It sounds like machinery is active up ahead as if someone turned on the old mining lasers*

109: *looking at a strange alien scanner dedicated to scanning for a single thing* Its taking way too long for this thing to cut through the collapsed shaft. Its bad enough it took me a few days to catch the signal with this damn storm. *unlike Jane 109 is capable of altering her body head so she's wearing a sleeveless top and some secret agent looking pants while giving off a light steam. warm enough to actually heat up Jane*

201/Jane: Relax, its not as if anyone else knows we're here.

*Tara tries to sneak up on them and stun 109 with her phaser.*

109: Ah! What the hell? *She turns around looking agitated, able to take more than a single stun blast but HK fires into her repeatedly with stun blasts from his rifle not giving her enough time to prepare herself and 109 goes down*

HK: Statement: I spent some time with Master Lilly to learn more about the abilities this one might have just in case. Better to knock her out before she can adapt.

*201 quickly runs over to check on her, before glaring at Tara and HK her body starting to glow blue.*

201 *agitated*: You're gonna pay for--!

*Tara immediately stuns her, it taking two shots to overwhelm the low-level twilight field. She then holsters the phaser and walks over.*

Tara: What do you think the risks are of taking both of them?

HK Statement: The Daemons seemed willing to allow us to take 201 but they didn't mention taking this one. *he pokes 109 with his foot* If we leave her here she might come after us, but if we take her they might come after us.

Tara: Right, probably better to leave her here then.

*She picks up Jane and they head back to the shuttle, before starting to return to the Ziyal.*

HK: Query: What will we be doing with her, master? Shall I eliminate her when we are done?

Tara: I just want Karen and Serah to get some closure. We'll hand her to Drake and he can turn her over to P-Sec.

*Early in the morning, Karen and Serah are in the shuttle bay as Tara and HK return.*

OOC: Wanna show how 109 reacts to realising 201's gone?

109: *Wakes up about half an hour later her body having frosted up a bit as her heat shut down while she was knocked out but she quickly heats up as she looks around furious* Jane!? *She growls and punches a wall shattering the rocks.* I'll get you back... *She walks into the hole left by the mining laser to get what she came there for putting it into a satchel then walks outside of the mine hardening her skin and getting ready for a fight* I knew they were going to come after us but how did they find us so quickly? Has that bot been tracking us for that long? *she gets into her ship and takes off, checking for reports on where to find the Zhiyal, while looking frustrated with herself that she failed to stop them from taking 201*

Serah: Where did you guys go? its been a while. *she blushes looking at Tara and HK as they arrive*

Tara: We took a little detour to pick someone up.

*Jack and Emma arrive, Tara going and bringing Jane out. Jane and Karen lock eyes, and Serah can see Karen start breathing heavily as every combat muscle in her body tenses, the two not taking their eyes off each other as Jane is led past in restraints.*

Serah: You caught her? *she hugs Karen tightly trying to comfort her*

Tara: Yeah.

*Karen starts moving to follow Jane as Jack and Emma take her to the brig, dragging Serah with her. Serah can feel the hot rage coming from Karen, but can tell Karen's just going to follow and make sure she's put in a cell.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User

*HK Looks around the entrance. The mine has been abandoned for a while but further inside there are signs of footprints. The mine goes very deep and the geological survey data included with the map suggests that millions of years ago an asteroid of surprising size crashed here and is the source of what they were mining for*

*Tara follows the footprints, watching her step as she turns on her wrist beacon light.*

*HK Activates some flood lights on his torso staying to the side to not blind Tara. The footsteps lead to various parts of the mine shaft, going into old tunnels that were blocked off but still hold mining equipment inside. Whatever caused them to abandon the site seems to have happened in a hurry*

*They continue deeper.*

*Eventually they come to the last split in the mining tunnels. It sounds like machinery is active up ahead as if someone turned on the old mining lasers*

109: *looking at a strange alien scanner dedicated to scanning for a single thing* Its taking way too long for this thing to cut through the collapsed shaft. Its bad enough it took me a few days to catch the signal with this damn storm. *unlike Jane 109 is capable of altering her body head so she's wearing a sleeveless top and some secret agent looking pants while giving off a light steam. warm enough to actually heat up Jane*

109: Ah! What the hell? *She turns around looking agitated, able to take more than a single stun blast but HK fires into her repeatedly with stun blasts from his rifle not giving her enough time to prepare herself and 109 goes down*

HK: Statement: I spent some time with Master Lilly to learn more about the abilities this one might have just in case. Better to knock her out before she can adapt.

*201 quickly runs over to check on her, before glaring at Tara and HK her body starting to glow blue.*

*Tara immediately stuns her, it taking two shots to overwhelm the low-level twilight field. She then holsters the phaser and walks over.*

HK Statement: The Daemons seemed willing to allow us to take 201 but they didn't mention taking this one. *he pokes 109 with his foot* If we leave her here she might come after us, but if we take her they might come after us.

*She picks up Jane and they head back to the shuttle, before starting to return to the Ziyal.*

HK: Query: What will we be doing with her, master? Shall I eliminate her when we are done?

Tara: I just want Karen and Serah to get some closure. We'll hand her to Drake and he can turn her over to P-Sec.

*Early in the morning, Karen and Serah are in the shuttle bay as Tara and HK return.*

109: *Wakes up about half an hour later her body having frosted up a bit as her heat shut down while she was knocked out but she quickly heats up as she looks around furious* Jane!? *She growls and punches a wall shattering the rocks.* I'll get you back... *She walks into the hole left by the mining laser to get what she came there for putting it into a satchel then walks outside of the mine hardening her skin and getting ready for a fight* I knew they were going to come after us but how did they find us so quickly? Has that bot been tracking us for that long? *she gets into her ship and takes off, checking for reports on where to find the Zhiyal, while looking frustrated with herself that she failed to stop them from taking 201*

Serah: Where did you guys go? its been a while. *she blushes looking at Tara and HK as they arrive*

*Jack and Emma arrive, Tara going and bringing Jane out. Jane and Karen lock eyes, and Serah can see Karen start breathing heavily as every combat muscle in her body tenses, the two not taking their eyes off each other as Jane is led past in restraints.*

*Karen starts moving to follow Jane as Jack and Emma take her to the brig, dragging Serah with her. Serah can feel the hot rage coming from Karen, but can tell Karen's just going to follow and make sure she's put in a cell.*

*Serah stays close and keeps Karen company, a bit worried about her as she watches 201*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

*They continue deeper.*

*Serah stays close and keeps Karen company, a bit worried about her as she watches 201*

*Jane gets placed in a cell, her and Karen still glaring hatefully at each other.*

Karen *angry*: You're gonna look real good in prison clothes, b****.

Jane *angry*: You better hope I don't get out of here, Karen.

Karen *angry*: Actually...

*Karen slowly walks up to the forcefield, smirking as her body trembles with rage.*

I kinda hope you do.

Jane *angry*: Why?

*Jane walks up to the forcefield as well, before giving Karen a cute, taunting smile.*

So I can break your back again, b****? Or did you get bored of your GF already? *She gives Serah a flirtatious wink, Karen's knuckles turning white. Serah can tell Karen's thinking about dropping the forcefield and attacking her.*
    OOC: Yeah, sparks are really gonna fly if/when those two get hold of each other. It's gonna be all out war.

*They continue deeper.*

*Jane gets placed in a cell, her and Karen still glaring hatefully at each other.*

*Karen slowly walks up to the forcefield, smirking as her body trembles with rage.*

I kinda hope you do.

*Jane walks up to the forcefield as well, before giving Karen a cute, taunting smile.*

So I can break your back again, b****? Or did you get bored of your GF already? *She gives Serah a flirtatious wink, Karen's knuckles turning white. Serah can tell Karen's thinking about dropping the forcefield and attacking her.*

*Serah pulls Karen back away from the forcefield*

Serah: Shut up. *she glares at Jane, almost with a killing intent.* Lets go Karen. Just let her rot.

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

Serah: Shut up. *she glares at Jane, almost with a killing intent.* Lets go Karen. Just let her rot.

*Karen lets her lead her away, trembling with hatred.*

Jane *taunting*: Ciao babe.

*OOC: Up to you if that provokes Serah or not. That's how Jane signed off her message to Serah when she admitted to stealing Karen's life.*

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

*OOC: Up to you if that provokes Serah or not. That's how Jane signed off her message to Serah when she admitted to stealing Karen's life.*

*Serah Flips Jane off doing her best to keep her anger in check not wanting to blow up right not as she bites her lip hard enough to make herself bleed as they leave the room*

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

*Serah Flips Jane off doing her best to keep her anger in check not wanting to blow up right not as she bites her lip hard enough to make herself bleed as they leave the room*

*As they leave, they see Drake walk in. Drake walks over to Jane's cell, Jane smiling smugly at him.*

Drake: What are you smiling about?

Jane: You really wanna know?

Okay. How long have you had charges filed on me?

*Drake frowns, folding his arms.*

Oh, that's right, you don't. Because I attacked Karen outside Republic jurisdiction, didn't I? And I'm not wanted for any crimes within the Confederation.

Can you say 'Habeus Corpus'?

Drake *angry*: You beat a member of my crew into a pulp and r**** another, and you wanna talk about sentient rights?! Can you say 'hypocrisy', b****?

Jane: It's not hypocrisy if I don't believe in it. Fact is I don't have to believe in the law for it to apply to me, do I?

*Drake is fuming.*

So, when am I getting out?

Drake: Okay, how's this for law and order? According to the law, I can hold you for up to 48 hours without charge. By my count, that gives you another 47 hours 50 minutes of our hospitality, which I am going to make as inhospitable as the law will let me.

*He turns to the guard.*

Isolation. Only basic food and drink, no rec of any kind, no visitors.

Guard: My pleasure, Cap.

*Drake walks out angrily, Jane smirking as the privacy screen goes up for isolation.*

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

*When Serah and Karen get back to their Quarters, Karen fumes over to the punching bag, letting out a roar of rage as she releases a full blown assault on the training bag, only stopping after a minute because her arms ache, breathing heavily with seething anger. She let's out a grunt of anger.*

Karen *hatred*: I'm gonna rip her f***ing head off!!! I'm gonna lock my legs around her ribcage and crush her! I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

*Karen suddenly slumps onto the bed, panting as her adrenaline levels start to drop off.*

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

*When Serah and Karen get back to their Quarters, Karen fumes over to the punching bag, letting out a roar of rage as she releases a full blown assault on the training bag, only stopping after a minute because her arms ache, breathing heavily with seething anger. She let's out a grunt of anger.*

Karen *hatred*: I'm gonna rip her f***ing head off!!! I'm gonna lock my legs around her ribcage and crush her! I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

*Karen suddenly slumps onto the bed, panting as her adrenaline levels start to drop off.*

Serah: it will all be okay... *she gets on the bed, holding Karen close and kissing her*

*Lily walks into the brig alone and looks at Jane. She's clearly an older version of 109 just from a glance*

Lily: So you're the one who r*ped my daughter.

*They continue deeper.*

I kinda hope you do.

Serah: it will all be okay... *she gets on the bed, holding Karen close and kissing her*

*Lily walks into the brig alone and looks at Jane. She's clearly an older version of 109 just from a glance*

Lily: So you're the one who r*ped my daughter.

*Karen stays close and kisses her back. Fade out.

Brig.*

Jane: Actually, I remember it being very consensual.
    Lily: *she looks at her coldly and without saying a word raises her right hand and there's a soft crunching sound as her hand distorts, the flesh and bone reshaping as it becomes like a long tendril covered in razor sharp blades* Listen hon. I know you've been around a few people like me but perhaps you haven't seen what they're capable of. You're better off not taunting someone who can flay the skin from your body like a chef. *She shifts her arm and the tendril goes away reforming into her hand*
    Lily: *she looks at her coldly and without saying a word raises her right hand and there's a soft crunching sound as her hand distorts, the flesh and bone reshaping as it becomes like a long tendril covered in razor sharp blades* Listen hon. I know you've been around a few people like me but perhaps you haven't seen what they're capable of. You're better off not taunting someone who can flay the skin from your body like a chef. *She shifts her arm and the tendril goes away reforming into her hand*

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Guard: Sorry Lily, but Drake's said no visitors.
    *Meanwhile, Drake's Ready Room.*

Tara *angry*: Are you f***ing kidding me?!

*Tara slams her palms on the desk, Drake looking at her with serious regret.*

Drake *solemn*: Hollandra isn't Republic Space, and Jane hasn't committed any crimes in the Republic...

Tara *angry*: She beat my daughter into a pulp, stole her identity, psychologically tortured her and r**** my niece!

Drake: I know that, Tara!  You know I know that!  You and the kids are like family to me!  All of you are!

Tara *angry*: This is just like S...

You're her godfather, Dan.  You promised me you'd protect her.

Drake *regretful*: I know.  I'm sorry, Tara.  Believe me, I've never been sorryer for anything in my life.  But if we arrest her and hand her over to P-Sec, she'll be free faster than you can say Habeus Corpus.

Besides... even if P-Sec went along with it, we've only got eyewitness testimony.  Do you really think Karen could go through that?

*Tara sighs, slumping into the chair, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes.*

Tara *resignation*: No... I don't think she could...

Drake: I'll get her moved and isolated to some quarters as far away from Karen as I can.  Until we can dump her somewhere, that's the best I can do.

Tara: Drake... Before you do that... I have a favour to ask you... For Karen.
    OOC: In case you're wondering, I'm planning on Tara convincing Drake to let Karen fight Jane. I already have a good deal of the fight planned (and it's gonna be pretty rough, given how much they hate each other). I was wondering West if you want to have Serah watch to support Karen and Frigg to keep them from killing each other?

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Lily: Its alright. I'll be going. *she looks back at Jane* Don't mess with my daughter too much. Or you'll find out just what a mother's wrath is like. *she walks away leaving the brig and going back home clenching one of her fists in anger but calming herself by the time she arrives and looks around for Samana.*
    Ooc: That's fine but why would Frigg be almost killing Karen?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hey guys sorry I haven’t been on much. After starting a new job we have been in training the last three weeks so have been pretty busy.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: That's fine but why would Frigg be almost killing Karen?

OOC: Frigg would be keeping Karen and Jane from killing each other. ;)
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: hey guys sorry I haven’t been on much. After starting a new job we have been in training the last three weeks so have been pretty busy.

OOC: No problem man.

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Lily: Its alright. I'll be going. *she looks back at Jane* Don't mess with my daughter too much. Or you'll find out just what a mother's wrath is like. *she walks away leaving the brig and going back home clenching one of her fists in anger but calming herself by the time she arrives and looks around for Samana.*

*Samana is tidying up some wood chippings from one of Lily's crafting sessions.*

Samana: How'd it go?
    Safe house

Novack is looking over a holo map with Irons.

Irons: it could work. It will be a highly populated area with most likely light security.

Novack: most importantly it is high value enough to make an impact.

Meanwhile

Osman is in a command room looking at a number of displays and screens. She takes another drink of coffee as she hasn’t slept the last few days.

Atlas: ma’am you should get some rest. I can keep monitoring these and can alert you or Rotek if I find something.

Osman: we have to have missed something simple. We can’t stop till we find them. Because every moment we don’t gives them more time to plan.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Jane keeps quiet.*

*Samana is tidying up some wood chippings from one of Lily's crafting sessions.*

Lily: Well... I threatened the prisoner to leave our daughter alone but I didn't get much of a chance to talk to her, apparently no visitors are allowed. She got real quiet though so I think she might mouth off a bit less.

OoC: Oh I understand then, that's fine.

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Lily: Well... I threatened the prisoner to leave our daughter alone but I didn't get much of a chance to talk to her, apparently no visitors are allowed. She got real quiet though so I think she might mouth off a bit less.

Samana: You hear that Drake's gonna let her go?
    *Karen's and Serah's Quarters. Tara is sitting with Karen and Serah.*

Karen *angry*: She tried to ruin both our lives!

Tara: I know, sweetie. But Drake has to obey the law even if she doesn't.

Look, I've talked to the Captain. If you're up to it, he'll let you take a shot at her in the holodeck. Frigg's gonna be there to stop you killing each other, but if you wanna fight her...
    Novak: ok go speak with pows and see if they are good with that target. I’m going to make some calls to get things ready.

Irons nods as he leaves the room to speak to the rebels.

Novack waits as the holo comes through.

Corvus: well I wondered if ONI was behind the attack. Looks like I was right. What can I help you with?

Norvack: we are planning an attack and I could use a little support. Thought you might be interested.
    *Tora Ziyal, 2 hours later.  Karen and Jane are in the holodeck, circling each other, both breathing heavily.  They're in a basic MMA cage, both wearing kits (Jane's being a black and purple variant of Karen's old kit, with a tank top and shorts instead of a cropped sports top and trunks with training mask).  Neither are wearing gloves, just covering their hands with tape. Frigg and Serah are outside the cage. *

Jane *angry*: Sure you're ready for this, targ?

Karen *angry*: I'm going to break every bone in your body, sl*t.

*At the use of that word, Jane grunts and shoves Karen viciously, sending Karen back several metres before Karen grunts back and charges, shoving her back even harder, Jane getting thrown to the floor.  Jane let's out a growl of rage as she climbs to her feet, Karen holding her arms out as a taunt.  Jane doesn't rise to it, just lifting her fists into a guard and bouncing on her heels, Karen doing the same.*

Karen *angry*: Let's go.

Jane *angry*: You want me?  Come get me b****!

*Karen let's out a feral growl and charges, locking up with Jane as the two get into a vicious grapple.  Karen immediately goes for a knee to Jane's side, followed by two jabs to open a gap between their midsections to throw another knee into Jane's abdomen before tossing her to the floor, rolling her shoulders, panting from the struggle as Jane gets to her feet and spears into Karen, getting into a top mount and pounding on her relentlessly.*

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Lily: What? Why? How could he?

*Frigg watches closely but Serah looks nervous about all of this*

Serah: You can do it Karen.

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Samana: Apparently he doesn't have anything to charge her with.

*Karen pulls Jane into a close guard, the two rolling several times before Karen stabilises on top, getting a knee inside Jane's body scissors and breaking it.  She then scrambles into a top mount and let's out a grunt of rage as she throws a heavy elbow strike into Jane's face.  Jane catches a second blow and pulls Karen into an armbar, Karen straining.*

Jane *angry*: This all you got, targ?!

Karen *angry, grunting*: NO!

*Karen throws Jane off, the two getting to their feet and Karen hitting her with a middle kick, followed by a straight kick to the face, which Jane dodges, grabbing Karen's ankle, kicking her in the gut, and pushing forward to take her down.  Karen immediately locks a body scissors and rolls on top, trying to stabilise so she can focus her strength on crushing Jane's lower torso, grunting in anger as Jane struggles, groaning in pain.*

Jane *pained, angry*: Get... Off... Me!

Karen *straining, angry*: Make me, b****!

*Jane manages to grapple with Karen and roll on top, unleashing a barrage of punches on Karen's face before grabbing a leg, breaking the body scissors, turning Karen onto her front and putting her in a single-leg Boston crab.*

*Jane keeps quiet.*

Samana: Apparently he doesn't have anything to charge her with.

*Karen pulls Jane into a close guard, the two rolling several times before Karen stabilises on top, getting a knee inside Jane's body scissors and breaking it.  She then scrambles into a top mount and let's out a grunt of rage as she throws a heavy elbow strike into Jane's face.  Jane catches a second blow and pulls Karen into an armbar, Karen straining.*

Jane *angry*: This all you got, targ?!

Karen *angry, grunting*: NO!

*Karen throws Jane off, the two getting to their feet and Karen hitting her with a middle kick, followed by a straight kick to the face, which Jane dodges, grabbing Karen's ankle, kicking her in the gut, and pushing forward to take her down.  Karen immediately locks a body scissors and rolls on top, trying to stabilise so she can focus her strength on crushing Jane's lower torso, grunting in anger as Jane struggles, groaning in pain.*

Jane *pained, angry*: Get... Off... Me!

Karen *straining, angry*: Make me, b****!

*Jane manages to grapple with Karen and roll on top, unleashing a barrage of punches on Karen's face before grabbing a leg, breaking the body scissors, turning Karen onto her front and putting her in a single-leg Boston crab.*

Lily: *Angry* She r*ped our daughter on this ship. That's a crime.

*Frigg watches closely trying to make sure they don't hurt each other too much but wanting Karen to really rough up Jane*