test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tuffli Class Freighter

general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Federation Discussion
I'm posting this here because the Freighters on the exchange are too expensive, but I want one, So I am looking to acquire one for 7,131,178 EC, and some good gear. Please if you can find it in your heart to sell me this ship at a reasonable price i would be grateful
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by general1devon on

Comments

• mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm posting this here because the Freighters on the exchange are too expensive, but I want one, So I am looking to acquire one for 7,131,178 EC, and some good gear. Please if you can find it in your heart to sell me this ship at a reasonable price i would be grateful

Color and TRIBBLE removed to make it readable.

edit: I hate to say it but I have a feeling that you;re not going to get many takers. I've been trading Galors for the last few days and they're at about 120-130m. And they're selling fine.
  • general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You actually see people flying Galors though, Freighters, not so much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    seeing as how someone would be selling it to you for about 85% off its current exchange price, you're probably not going to have much luck

at there very least you might try explaining why someone should take such a huge loss to sell it to you at that price beyond "I want one"
    edited July 2012
    Well Because I think the exchange price is way too much plus they made it only a stupid chance item in that reinforcement pack, I would really like this ship for doffing and RRing, but I bought 10 Reinforcement pac and no freighter, So I would be greateful to anyone willing to sell me one for the 7 million, I'll probably have more then that soon, Energy credits i have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deyvaddeyvad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I bought mine for 60,000,000 e.c.

Maybe a litle over price for what it is, it's maybe worth 50,000,000.
    Good luck getting one under 10 millions.

People may not fly them and do missions as they would with a Galor or D'kora, but they are switching ships when needed of Doff or etc.

I wish we could customize it a little, add a litle color or something.
    My U.S.S. Azura IV looks exactly like the U.S.S. Azura II
    edited July 2012
    also 10 packs is worth 40 millions on the exchange.

Looks like you bet your money on the wrong horse.

Try selling the Doff you got from the pack, you will make enough to buy yourself a Freighter I'm sure
    edited July 2012
    deyvad wrote: »
    also 10 packs is worth 40 millions on the exchange.

Looks like you bet your money on the wrong horse.

Try selling the Doff you got from the pack, you will make enough to buy yourself a Freighter I'm sure

the Reinforcement packs on the exchange are only like 3 mil each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timjerromtimjerrom Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I want one
    edited July 2012
    at 3 millions... hmm you're right... I guess the price is falling due to too many people trying to milk the cow.

They were around 4 millions when I bought my freighter.

Keep saving your money, once a new flavored ship comes along the price of the Freighter will fall around 40 to 55 millions (my educated guess). Or not... prices may go higher is there are no new supply of freighter ships...
  • darthvicious666darthvicious666 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Must've got lucky then, I got two in a row. Used one of the packs, my freighter is named USS Spaceball 1, NCC-123456. Sold the other.
    STO Academy

U.S.S. Ultima, NCC-100101-X, Fleet Recon Science Vessel
    U.S.S. Demi, NCC-100101-Z, Peregrine Fighter
    U.S.S. Spaceball 1, NCC-123456, Tuffli Class Freighter

Glorious Melee Combat
  • marielangmarielang Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i can make 20 mill a week easy if i push a little no idea what i could make if i realy realy pushed i bought my Tuffli for 13.5 mill so i wish you luck.
  • claransaclaransa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well Because I think the exchange price is way too much plus they made it only a stupid chance item in that reinforcement pack, I would really like this ship for doffing and RRing, but I bought 10 Reinforcement pac and no freighter, So I would be greateful to anyone willing to sell me one for the 7 million, I'll probably have more then that soon, Energy credits i have.

I'm not sure what RRing is (maybe someone will help me out here) but for DOFFing I use the Excelsior Retrofit more than my Tuffli. Being able to transwarp to most of the exploration areas (Arucanis arm being mysteriously not on the transwarp list for some reason) is great for colonial and trade but meh for most everything else. The excelsior and a purple astrometrics DOFF gets you better coverage. The most used features on my Tuffli are the ship selector, bank/exchange and the crafting station. I should probably make better use of the commodities vendor who seems to sell all the commodities at roughly half the cost of the replicator but i'm too lazy to pop inside the ship everytime that comes up.
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    marielang wrote: »
    i can make 20 mill a week easy if i push a little no idea what i could make if i realy realy pushed i bought my Tuffli for 13.5 mill so i wish you luck.

They asked on the 1st July LAST YEAR. They probably have one by now.

Brandon, padlock needed here :P
    edited February 2013
    dma1986 wrote: »
    They asked on the 1st July LAST YEAR. They probably have one by now.

Brandon, padlock needed here :P

Indeed I long ago got my Tuffli for 60 mil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    what would be nice is to see the tuffli class freighter be upgrade able to a tier 6 ship so we can have fun with it in combat just for fun.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Now this is some serious Necro'ing. Sheesh.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.