test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Romulan Delta Recruit unable to access breen missions to finish delta recruit rewards.

kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
Ticket Reference # 190513-000775

This character (Ryoko Habuki@kaosbain) is a delta recruit but I cannot complete them because the breen missions are not available in my mission journal.

Response By Email (Somnolence) (05/13/2019 07:59 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting player support, captain. I hope you had a great weekend.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access the Breen story arc. As a gamer like you, I definitely understand that things like this may be quite frustrating as it affects your overall gaming experience. This being the case, I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, and, I am grateful for your patience and understanding.

If some missions are grayed out in your mission journal, I suggest skipping the previous missions or episodes that you have already completed and listed as available in your mission journal. This will enable the mission journal to be refreshed and detect the next available mission that can be completed or replayed. Once done, you will need to talk directly to the mission giver to begin the mission.

Additionally, you may also visit this link for the PC patch notes and this link for the article about the changes that were made in unlocking missions that were moved from the required mission journal.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. On the other hand, I am glad I was able to interact with you on this subject, and, I will consider it our privilege to be called in for further clarifications and inquiries. In the event that you will require our assistance again with your account or if you have other questions, please feel free to contact us back and we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to hear from you soon, captain!

Regards,
Somnolence
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment

Customer By CSS Web ()
So what exact steps should I take? Your response has not really given me anything to do. The breen story arc is not available to me. I had someone share the mission to me and I got a message in the mission description that I am ineligible for the mission rewards, and the arc is still not listed under available for missions. I cannot complete my delta recruit arc because these missions are not available to my character. The character name is Ryoko Habuki, and I cannot finish the delta recruit reward because of this bug.

The mission is not greyed out, it is not in my mission journal at all, so doing other missions to get them is not possible, as they do not exist in my mission journal. The cold war mission wrapper is not there. Please help.

I have skipped all available missions, there is still no access to the breen missions in my mission journal. I went to deferia and beamed down to the planet, talked to ambassador Surah, nothing about the cold call mission. Went to starbase one talked to admeral quinn, he didn't give the mission starter either. Don't know what else to try, cannot complete the delta recruit rewards without completing the breen missions.

Response By Email (Ehdione) (05/15/2019 06:30 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for the update.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to access the Breen Missions. Though Breen Invasion Arc is not showing in the mission journal, the missions under it should still be available. You have mentioned that you had someone share the mission with you, did it not become available in the Incoming Hails tab of your Mission Journal?

Also, some players are able to access the Breen missions after completing the Yesterday's War episode, specifically the mission Vorgon Conclusions.

If ever the issue persists, please update this ticket.

Regards,
Ehdione
Game Master

Customer By CSS Web ()
I have just completed the entire yesterday's war arc today. The breen missions are still not available. When the mission was shared, I did get an income hail message, I accepted the mission. I went to defera, but could not start the mission, no options were available. I checked the mission journal, in the description, it stated that I was not eligible for rewards because I did not meet the requirements. When deleted, it did not show up under the available tab. The original mission starter was given by admeral quinn, I think the mission was called diplomatic negotiations, which takes you to deferia, where you get the first breen mission cold call. I still do not have access to that mission. Going to deferia and talking to the ambasador surah does not give any missions. Still cannot finish the delta recruit rewards because I do not have access to the breen arc for this character (Ryoko Habuki). I checked my jem'hadar character, and admeral quinn gives out the mission diplomatic negotiations for that character, but I still do not have access on my Romulan Delta Recruit character.

Response By Email (Ehdione) (05/16/2019 10:37 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for the update and for the additional information.

While we apologize for the inconvenience, this may be an issue that requires developer intervention. We'll gather the details that you've given and pass them on for further investigation. The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to submit bug report on the forums as soon as you are able. Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will review it and provide a possible fix.

Your understanding is highly appreciated. Let us know if you have further concerns.

Regards,
Ehdione
Game Master

So as suggested by the last response, I am submitting this bug for further help.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    So you checked under the Available tab and it was not there? That is definitely a bug and they are looking at getting it fixed according to Reddit in the Rise of Discovery bug report thread.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    your fleetmates that have the mission can share it with you ! or write to me in game @garaks31
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »
    your fleetmates that have the mission can share it with you ! or write to me in game @garaks31
    kaosbain wrote: »
    Ticket Reference # 190513-000775
    When the mission was shared, I did get an income hail message, I accepted the mission. I went to defera, but could not start the mission, no options were available. I checked the mission journal, in the description, it stated that I was not eligible for rewards because I did not meet the requirements. When deleted, it did not show up under the available tab.
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    so i had the same problem. Have you done the galaxy at large(or state of the galaxy or something like that) mission given by Admiral Quinn? When they moved those episode missions to "side-stories" they upped the starting lvl to 65 and locked them behind that mission. I also had to log out and when i came back the Cold War mission was there. I think you need to do the IRM TFO mission from Quinn as well, to get Galaxy to pop.

But, you still wont be able to complete it even if you get the Arc started, Cold Comfort has a bug that they haven't acknowledged yet. Something about some door and cell consoles being moved so as to be inaccessible.
    iamjmph wrote: »
    so i had the same problem. Have you done the galaxy at large(or state of the galaxy or something like that) mission given by Admiral Quinn? When they moved those episode missions to "side-stories" they upped the starting lvl to 65 and locked them behind that mission. I also had to log out and when i came back the Cold War mission was there. I think you need to do the IRM TFO mission from Quinn as well, to get Galaxy to pop.

But, you still wont be able to complete it even if you get the Arc started, Cold Comfort has a bug that they haven't acknowledged yet. Something about some door and cell consoles being moved so as to be inaccessible.

If you are refering to IRM TFO as the Romulan Imperial Mindfield? I did that already, not sure who gave it. As a rommie I don't think we get Galaxy at Large, it's Neutral No More or maybe Bigger Picture are the missions.

The only missions Quinn offers is [PVP] Neutral Zone Diplomacy, Melting Pot and The Temporal Front.
    Yes i got the first two words mixed up, sorry. Ok, as a Rom Fed you can still do the FED specific missions right? The Galaxy at Large comes after the doomsday device in the Klingon War arc. It's been awhile since i played my ROM so i'm unsure if you get those early missions. If you do though you have to do that mission to unlock side content. I'm not sure how to get them Klingon side i'll have to check one of my KDF toons and see. Perhaps its just more overlooking Roms and they didn't think to give them a mission giver.
    Rommies do not have doomsday device mission. They don't have the Klingon War arc. First three arcs are From the Ashes, then Allies, then In Shadows.
    so after you finish rom specific you only get crossfaction episodes added? Well, I ran a search and apparently this is an old problem and there isn't a work around that i could find. Sorry.
    Thanks for looking. I couldn't find anything either. The support ticket I submitted said I needed to post this problem on these forums, which is why I made the original post. Been trying to figure this out for almost two weeks. My rommie delta recruit was made when the original delta recruit stuff was released. I finished the fed a long time ago, finished the kdf about two years ago, and decided to finally finish the rommie off, before I try to do the gamma recruit stuff. I got everything else completed except for the breen stuff.
    yeah my dr just needs breen as well and now cold comfort is borked... But as far as i can tell this has been a problem since November... not sure it will even be looked at while their stuck on the worst trek yet... especially since Roms get no love until that content is finished