test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 5/16/19

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
edited May 2019 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!

We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 5/16 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)

You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Hey Bad, tell me is it gonna be setup that if you ran the discovery mission already you still get the jacket if you chose the bat'leth first?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    The jacket will be added back in for replay rewards.
    GrWzQke.png
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Thanks BM.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    @baddmoonrizin Meanwhile on social media patch note announcement has gone all wibbley wobbley timey wimey (05/19) :p
    I didn't do it. :mrgreen:
    GrWzQke.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    they're ALREADY doing that and have been since RoD went live yesterday​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Hold the phone, all Doffs that complete an assignment after the patch are going to become Bound! Yikes, that could be quite problematic.

It's apparently been happening since Rise of Discovery launched, so check your DOffs for binding, I guess.

And this
    Many abilities (particularly ground weapons) may be missing one tick of damage per activation, decreasing their expected damage output over time.

is probably why I feel nerfed in ground content now.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, there seems to be quite a few Doffs that are Bound on my Discovery Character. I hope that when they fix this they will unbind all that are not from Bound sources. Fortunately I am not running any Doff Missions (or anything at all) on all my other Characters.

How could you possibly lose a tick (unless you are using that special powder)?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    I didn't do it. :mrgreen:

Ok I believe ya lol
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Hold the phone, all Doffs that complete an assignment after the patch are going to become Bound! Yikes, that could be quite problematic.

Definitely happened to at least one character of mine already, I'm likely not logging in until this moves into the fixed portion of the patch notes. Most DOffs I don't care about being bound beyond not being able to sell or mail them when my roster is full and I need space, but this hit some hard to replace special DOffs (like Crit Chance increasing on firing certain weapons, Consultants that give more XP) from my last opening of DOff packs that weren't bound before.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    "◦Resolved an issue that was causing Quantum mines to never leave creep mode."
    That was a fast turn around, thanks. Also relocate mines is so much fun. Best expansion/patch in a long time.
  • knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User

Yeah and it's kinda incredible they DON'T fix it with this patch. SMH
    We want to keep the foundry.
    Things get fixed when they have a fix for them.
    GrWzQke.png
  • huijianhuijian Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Good Job, I enjoyed the new episodes so much I won't mind replaying them anyways.
    3GIYBa2.jpg?1
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They still haven't gotten around to unbinding Mats that Bound to people for about a day or so months ago. Those would be easier to fix than the Doffs as there should be no Bound ones at all.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.