Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Jari nods and leads the way to her room, her quarters are a bit sparsely decorated but faily clean albeit a bit sloppily.*

Jari: Welcome to my humble abode.

HK: Statement: Very Well. *he nods and stays close to her. The main building has been opened recently, or atleast in the past few days. The snow on the door is far less than around it*

Sori: Nice. Cleaner than my place.

*She looks around, before smiling at Jari.*

So, what do you wanna do?

*Augere. Tara activates the tricorder and starts scanning as they enter, trying to follow the water stains left by the snow melt inside.*

Jari: *trying to sound friendly* If you suggest fighting I will punch you and kick you out. *She smiles* Lets watch some shows or paint our nails or something, I need to relax without an adrenal rush.

*There spots relatively moist where someone walked around a few days ago, leading to a table meant to show a map of the mines along with some logs and a few of the terminals around the lab built into the building*

Sori: Fine. *Smiles.* What shows did you have in mind?

*Augere. Tara hooks up the tricorder and tries to access the internal sensor logs to find out who was there a few days ago and where they went.*

Jari: I was thinking some action drama stuff. There's a couple remakes of old shows from earth I've been wanting to watch.

*The Internal sensors are too degraded from disuse and the ion storms and can't quite give good details on the previous people. All it can say is that 2 organic lifeforms where here and loosely followed the same path that the footprints her tricorder found showed*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Jari nods and leads the way to her room, her quarters are a bit sparsely decorated but faily clean albeit a bit sloppily.*

HK: Statement: Very Well. *he nods and stays close to her. The main building has been opened recently, or atleast in the past few days. The snow on the door is far less than around it*

*Augere. Tara activates the tricorder and starts scanning as they enter, trying to follow the water stains left by the snow melt inside.*

Jari: *trying to sound friendly* If you suggest fighting I will punch you and kick you out. *She smiles* Lets watch some shows or paint our nails or something, I need to relax without an adrenal rush.

*There spots relatively moist where someone walked around a few days ago, leading to a table meant to show a map of the mines along with some logs and a few of the terminals around the lab built into the building*

*Augere. Tara hooks up the tricorder and tries to access the internal sensor logs to find out who was there a few days ago and where they went.*

Jari: I was thinking some action drama stuff. There's a couple remakes of old shows from earth I've been wanting to watch.

*The Internal sensors are too degraded from disuse and the ion storms and can't quite give good details on the previous people. All it can say is that 2 organic lifeforms where here and loosely followed the same path that the footprints her tricorder found showed*

Sori: Okay, sure.

*Augere. Karen sighs, before turning to HK.*

Karen: Someone was definitely here. Are your sensors picking up anything?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    ONI research station

Tech: ok all systems check out green let’s get ready to bring the unit online.

Tech: engaging power cells in unit taking it off of station power.

The few people inside watch as a new leather unit is brought on line.

ONI officer: well what is the reapers status?

Tech: all systems seem to be within standard operating levels. Hall I bring it totally online?

ONI officer: yes let’s see what it does.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Jari: Do you have any preference?

HK: Statement: The Ion storm interference makes it difficult to scan as intensively as I would like but I can safely say that whoever was here was our target, Master. The DNA remnants match up correctly.

Jari: Do you have any preference?

HK: Statement: The Ion storm interference makes it difficult to scan as intensively as I would like but I can safely say that whoever was here was our target, Master. The DNA remnants match up correctly.

Tara: Can you track the DNA traces?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: Not really.
    HK: Statement: Inside the building I can, Master. But outside in the storm it would be very difficult but my instincts suggest they likely would have gone into the mine at some point and the mine should be naturally shielded from the storm.

Jari: *she looks thoughtful* How about a parody show about police from earth?
    HK: Statement: Inside the building I can, Master. But outside in the storm it would be very difficult but my instincts suggest they likely would have gone into the mine at some point and the mine should be naturally shielded from the storm.

Tara: Good point. Okay, let's check the mine.

*They head back out and towards the mine.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: Sure.
    ONI base

The group watch’s as the reaper comes online. It slowly starts to activate as it’s eyes light up and it slowly starts to move it’s limbs and slowly looks around.

ONI commander: well it looks like your team pulled it off.

Tech: thank you sir we have a number of tests still to run but

An alarm starts going off

Commander: what is going on?

Tech: I don’t believe it’s accessing the bases main computer

Commander: it shouldn’t be able o do that.

Tech: no it shouldn’t attempting to shut it down now.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Tora Ziyal.*

HK: Query: Master wouldn't it be better to download a map of the mine from the computers first?

*Jari makes some popcorn then puts on a remake of the show Brooklyn Nine Nine*

Tora Ziyal.*

HK: Query: Master wouldn't it be better to download a map of the mine from the computers first?

*Jari makes some popcorn then puts on a remake of the show Brooklyn Nine Nine*

Tara: Right.

*Tara turns on her heels and goes back to the console to find a map.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: So, what's this show about?
    *The Map is one of the first options and it even has notes integrated into it based on which tunnels are risky and other small information*

Jari: Its about an exageratted example about what earth police forces experience day to day mostly for comedic effect. Though sometimes it gets a little serious.
    *The Map is one of the first options and it even has notes integrated into it based on which tunnels are risky and other small information*

Jari: Its about an exageratted example about what earth police forces experience day to day mostly for comedic effect. Though sometimes it gets a little serious.

*Tara downloads it to her tricorder.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: Huh. Okay, sounds interesting.
    OoC: Sorry I missed the post

*HK stands by diligently as she downloads it with no trouble*

*Jari starts the first episode and offers Sori some popcorn*

*Once the map is downloaded, Tara starts leading them back to the mine.*
    ONI base

Commander: security teams move in and disconnect or destroy it.

As the teams move in the reaper looks around at them before looking at the security camera.

Reaper: you all are doomed

Commander: security teams fire!

As they raise their weapons to fire the reaper quickly moves snapping the neck of the nearest ONI trooper and grabbing his weapon as it begins firing and killing the security team in the area.

*HK Looks around the entrance. The mine has been abandoned for a while but further inside there are signs of footprints. The mine goes very deep and the geological survey data included with the map suggests that millions of years ago an asteroid of surprising size crashed here and is the source of what they were mining for*

*HK Looks around the entrance. The mine has been abandoned for a while but further inside there are signs of footprints. The mine goes very deep and the geological survey data included with the map suggests that millions of years ago an asteroid of surprising size crashed here and is the source of what they were mining for*

*Tara follows the footprints, watching her step as she turns on her wrist beacon light.*

*Tara follows the footprints, watching her step as she turns on her wrist beacon light.*

*HK Activates some flood lights on his torso staying to the side to not blind Tara. The footsteps lead to various parts of the mine shaft, going into old tunnels that were blocked off but still hold mining equipment inside. Whatever caused them to abandon the site seems to have happened in a hurry*

*HK Activates some flood lights on his torso staying to the side to not blind Tara. The footsteps lead to various parts of the mine shaft, going into old tunnels that were blocked off but still hold mining equipment inside. Whatever caused them to abandon the site seems to have happened in a hurry*

Tara: I've got a bad feeling about this...

*They continue deeper.*

*They continue deeper.*

*Eventually they come to the last split in the mining tunnels. It sounds like machinery is active up ahead as if someone turned on the old mining lasers*

109: *looking at a strange alien scanner dedicated to scanning for a single thing* Its taking way too long for this thing to cut through the collapsed shaft. Its bad enough it took me a few days to catch the signal with this damn storm. *unlike Jane 109 is capable of altering her body head so she's wearing a sleeveless top and some secret agent looking pants while giving off a light steam. warm enough to actually heat up Jane*

*They continue deeper.*

*Eventually they come to the last split in the mining tunnels. It sounds like machinery is active up ahead as if someone turned on the old mining lasers*

109: *looking at a strange alien scanner dedicated to scanning for a single thing* Its taking way too long for this thing to cut through the collapsed shaft. Its bad enough it took me a few days to catch the signal with this damn storm. *unlike Jane 109 is capable of altering her body head so she's wearing a sleeveless top and some secret agent looking pants while giving off a light steam. warm enough to actually heat up Jane*

201/Jane: Relax, its not as if anyone else knows we're here.

*Tara tries to sneak up on them and stun 109 with her phaser.*

*They continue deeper.*

109: Ah! What the hell? *She turns around looking agitated, able to take more than a single stun blast but HK fires into her repeatedly with stun blasts from his rifle not giving her enough time to prepare herself and 109 goes down*

HK: Statement: I spent some time with Master Lilly to learn more about the abilities this one might have just in case. Better to knock her out before she can adapt.

*They continue deeper.*

109: Ah! What the hell? *She turns around looking agitated, able to take more than a single stun blast but HK fires into her repeatedly with stun blasts from his rifle not giving her enough time to prepare herself and 109 goes down*

HK: Statement: I spent some time with Master Lilly to learn more about the abilities this one might have just in case. Better to knock her out before she can adapt.

*201 quickly runs over to check on her, before glaring at Tara and HK her body starting to glow blue.*

201 *agitated*: You're gonna pay for--!

*Tara immediately stuns her, it taking two shots to overwhelm the low-level twilight field. She then holsters the phaser and walks over.*

Tara: What do you think the risks are of taking both of them?

*They continue deeper.*

*201 quickly runs over to check on her, before glaring at Tara and HK her body starting to glow blue.*

*Tara immediately stuns her, it taking two shots to overwhelm the low-level twilight field. She then holsters the phaser and walks over.*

HK Statement: The Daemons seemed willing to allow us to take 201 but they didn't mention taking this one. *he pokes 109 with his foot* If we leave her here she might come after us, but if we take her they might come after us.

*They continue deeper.*

HK Statement: The Daemons seemed willing to allow us to take 201 but they didn't mention taking this one. *he pokes 109 with his foot* If we leave her here she might come after us, but if we take her they might come after us.

Tara: Right, probably better to leave her here then.

*She picks up Jane and they head back to the shuttle, before starting to return to the Ziyal.*

*They continue deeper.*

*She picks up Jane and they head back to the shuttle, before starting to return to the Ziyal.*

HK: Query: What will we be doing with her, master? Shall I eliminate her when we are done?

*They continue deeper.*

HK: Query: What will we be doing with her, master? Shall I eliminate her when we are done?

Tara: I just want Karen and Serah to get some closure. We'll hand her to Drake and he can turn her over to P-Sec.

*Early in the morning, Karen and Serah are in the shuttle bay as Tara and HK return.*

OOC: Wanna show how 109 reacts to realising 201's gone?

*They continue deeper.*

Tara: I just want Karen and Serah to get some closure. We'll hand her to Drake and he can turn her over to P-Sec.

*Early in the morning, Karen and Serah are in the shuttle bay as Tara and HK return.*

109: *Wakes up about half an hour later her body having frosted up a bit as her heat shut down while she was knocked out but she quickly heats up as she looks around furious* Jane!? *She growls and punches a wall shattering the rocks.* I'll get you back... *She walks into the hole left by the mining laser to get what she came there for putting it into a satchel then walks outside of the mine hardening her skin and getting ready for a fight* I knew they were going to come after us but how did they find us so quickly? Has that bot been tracking us for that long? *she gets into her ship and takes off, checking for reports on where to find the Zhiyal, while looking frustrated with herself that she failed to stop them from taking 201*

Serah: Where did you guys go? its been a while. *she blushes looking at Tara and HK as they arrive*

*They continue deeper.*

109: *Wakes up about half an hour later her body having frosted up a bit as her heat shut down while she was knocked out but she quickly heats up as she looks around furious* Jane!? *She growls and punches a wall shattering the rocks.* I'll get you back... *She walks into the hole left by the mining laser to get what she came there for putting it into a satchel then walks outside of the mine hardening her skin and getting ready for a fight* I knew they were going to come after us but how did they find us so quickly? Has that bot been tracking us for that long? *she gets into her ship and takes off, checking for reports on where to find the Zhiyal, while looking frustrated with herself that she failed to stop them from taking 201*

Serah: Where did you guys go? its been a while. *she blushes looking at Tara and HK as they arrive*

Tara: We took a little detour to pick someone up.

*Jack and Emma arrive, Tara going and bringing Jane out. Jane and Karen lock eyes, and Serah can see Karen start breathing heavily as every combat muscle in her body tenses, the two not taking their eyes off each other as Jane is led past in restraints.*

*They continue deeper.*

Tara: We took a little detour to pick someone up.

*Jack and Emma arrive, Tara going and bringing Jane out. Jane and Karen lock eyes, and Serah can see Karen start breathing heavily as every combat muscle in her body tenses, the two not taking their eyes off each other as Jane is led past in restraints.*

Serah: You caught her? *she hugs Karen tightly trying to comfort her*