test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Report: Iconian Resistance Elite Accolade

symmaethussymmaethus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Acquiring the shield through the reputation system did not give me credit for doing so in the accolade. This accolade unlocks the Iconian Armor tailor pieces. Also discovered that for some reason, the Iconian Rep Ground gear does not go to your replicator for retrieval like almost every other item does when discarded. The last item I unlocked for the Accolade was the armor, so I thought that had bugged, and attempted to discard/retrieve it. It just went away. Then I checked the Accolade and saw that the shield was the problem.
Tagged:

Comments

• ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Sorry, just a question, did you get all the 3 pieces? Weapon, armor and shield?
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I got this accolade just 4 days ago on an old Fed toon. However, this was the Mk 12 versions since the account in question does not have a Temporal Agent recruit. Did you retrieve the Mk 12 or Mk 13 gear pieces? I remember several of these accolades broke when they introduced that recruit bonus but I thought they fixed them all.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    to unlock a costume piece you must purchase all 3 items such as the shield, ground armor, and weapon. If you've claimed all 3 parts and still don't have the unlock then pm me and I will get some information to forward this up the chain.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • symmaethussymmaethus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Perhaps it wasn't clear in my original post, but yes, I had all three pieces. I ran the project for the shield AGES ago, and then this past week I finally ran the projects for the weapon, and then the armor.

Here's a screenshot of the bugged accolade without credit for the shield, and the aforementioned shield in my inventory.
    If you got that shield before Agents of Yesterday, the accolade might have reset when they fixed the Mk 13 bug introduced with that release. What happens if you discard the shield and retrieve it immediately again from your replicator?
    ---
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    What happens if you discard the shield and retrieve it immediately again from your replicator?

From my original post:
    symmaethus wrote: »
    Also discovered that for some reason, the Iconian Rep Ground gear does not go to your replicator for retrieval like almost every other item does when discarded. The last item I unlocked for the Accolade was the armor, so I thought that had bugged, and attempted to discard/retrieve it. It just went away.

I lost my armor that way. It didn't go into the replicator at all, it just vanished. I still have a support ticket open on that. For this reason, I'm a little tentative to discard any Rep Gear.

Ok, that's weird. This was the standard way to fix the Omega reputation gear accolades back in the days. But if you can't afford to lose it, it's probably best to keep it for now and hope CS can solve the situation for you.
    ---
    Yeah, I remember that fix for the Omega rep. That's why I tried the discarding the armor. Consistency is not this game's strong suit it seems.

CS has told me they cannot grant the unlocks for the missing rewards, and that "this issue will require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master."
    I asked if I could at least get the crafting items back, especially seeing as how I used some Zen to trade for the dilithium I used to craft the armor. The response was "sad to say, we are unable to replace the items used in the [crafting] process."
    My last communication to them was asking if they could at least replace the item. We'll see what the response is, but based on the previous communications, and that today marks a week since this whole thing started, my expectations are minimal at best.
  • perico#0789 perico Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    any words on this fix? I too have this issue on 2 of my characters
  • ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    I have the same problem and I also reported it in another thread.
    I acquired long time ago 2 pieces, got the AOY bonus, acquired the third piece and I didn't get the accolade (+ the unlock).
    But hey, my threads always go unnoticed.