test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Box Bajoran Interceptor Missing Warp Core

redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
Someone suggested I re-post this over here:

I picked up the Bajoran Interceptor on this character specifically to get my hands on the warp core to complete the Bajoran space set but claiming it with one of my precious Epic tokens did not give me a warp core. I did this specifically because that is how the Lukari ship works. The Lukari ship was from the same event the previous year but did include the space set warp core from the event.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Did you use the token to claim the Bajoran Interceptor? If so, it should have given you the warp core when you unpacked the ship. Also, is it in your overflow bag? If none of those options, then it is a bug and needs to be fixed. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Did you use the token to claim the Bajoran Interceptor? If so, it should have given you the warp core when you unpacked the ship. Also, is it in your overflow bag? If none of those options, then it is a bug and needs to be fixed. Thanks. :)

not sure how it works as a phoenix box ship... but for regular pc accounts who did the event and unlocked the ship... the core is claimed separately. you dont need to claim ship to get the core, or you can say that the core is not bundled in with the box that contains the ship. they did that cause you can also claim a singularity core as well... even thou the ship does not use a singularity core.
  • redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

I have no button indicating that my overflow bag contains anything. It should not have since I had over twenty slots empty when I claimed the ship.

• bigmufubigmufu Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Same here. Doing a high end drain build. Spent $300 just to get enough tokens for my alts and no core. They need to fix it or reimburse everyone.

BTW, not in overflow.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Borticus has stated that the Phoenix version is not supposed to come with the Warp Core. They are looking to add it to the Phoenix Store at a later date as a seperate item.

Frankly, I believe they did that because of where they placed the Core for reclaim for the Ship when it was an Event Unlock. It was placed in the Event Reputation Store in the Account Reclaim Tab. For a Phoenix purchase that would make a individual purchase item Account available.

The Lukari Event Ship, I believe, has the Warp Core reclaim in Dilitium Store Reclaim Tab, which can be tailored to individual Characters. That is where it was put for the Event Unlock, which means it would also work for a Phoenix claim.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns