test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Operation Riposte

ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Has Operation Riposte Ended? As i can't seem to find that anymore and all my ship tokens i earned have all disappeared :(

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    ozzymite wrote: »
    Has Operation Riposte Ended? As i can't seem to find that anymore and all my ship tokens i earned have all disappeared :(

It's been removed from the featured TFO status and will return as normal TFO with normal/advanced/elite difficulties at some point in the future as for the tokens the counter as been made invisible but progress is retained also on another thread Kael said that the counter should be made visible outside of the events too.
  • ozzymiteozzymite Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    ozzymite wrote: »

It's been removed from the featured TFO status and will return as normal TFO with normal/advanced/elite difficulties at some point in the future as for the tokens the counter as been made invisible but progress is retained also on another thread Kael said that the counter should be made visible outside of the events too.

ok thanks