test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    UNSC Space

Carter is walking around the bridge of the ship he is on.

Tech: arriving at the destination you requested now sir. Science station lamba has cleared us for orbit and for you to beam down.

Carter: good. This shouldn’t take to long. I’ll contact you when I’m ready for beam up.

Tech: aye sir.

He beams down and is greeted by Xi.

Carter: colonel I trust things are going well.

Xi: well you tell me. It’s almost never a good thing when ONI shows up.

Carter: I need to talk to Dr.Hasley.

Xi: yes I got your message. She is waiting for you at her lab.

Carter: thank you.

After a short walk.

Carter: doctor

Halsey: so you finally decide to make a trip down here I see. To what do I owe the pleasure of this special attention.

Carter: you know what I’m here to check on.

Halsey: yes yes I have it ready and here for you.

She hands him a padd.

Carter: I also would like your own opinion.

Halsey: I’m not sure you really do.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Novack: you want a target that is targetable but also big enough to make news and hurt the republic.

Korac: Perhaps a civilian target?
    Novack: that could work. It would need to be either a high value or a place of high traffic. Something that will get their attention quickly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    logang19 wrote: »
    Novack: that could work. It would need to be either a high value or a place of high traffic. Something that will get their attention quickly.

*The group start coming up with ideas for potential targets.*

OOC: I'll come back to this when they actually make the attack.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

Jari: Sorry about that.

*Sall is alright but he coughs a bit, starting to stand up*

Bartender: Oh you did a numba on I'm. *he laughs* Someone call the doc up, have him come over to check out Sall

Sori: It's alright. How you doing?

*Augere. Tara looks at the bartender.*

Tara: Our deal...

OoC: Sorry today was my dad's birthday so I've been out celebrating.

Bartender: Of course luv. *he waves her over to the bar* Better to be discreet about it.

*Tara follows him over, wary of any potential double cross.*

OOC: Anything on Sori, West?

OoC: Sorry... I forgot to post that part.

Jari: I'm doing okay. Still feel a little awkward around here.

Bartender: The girl you're looking for bears a striking resemblance to you, she came through a different bar under me employ couple days ago along with another woman and they asked about the wilds, I'm sure ya noticed from orbit that our cities ar boxed in. That's because outside of here the planet is pretty ostile. Our cities are typically built around the bigger ore veins but some... entrepeneurs occasionally want to go out and tap the planet somewhere else to avoid taxes or other caveats to make some extra profit. I like to keep track of these individuals for a few reasons, namely people pay a lot of money to keep quiet about things like that. Your girl however didn't seem like a mining exec or someone wanting to make any kind of money so I don't mind letting you in on this. They wanted to know more about the arctic which I found a bit odd, the planets ice caps are notorious for lacking any resources at all, not too rare among planets to have barren ice caps but its odd for someone to take interest in them. You best be careful, ion storms sometimes form in the arctic and they can interfere with transporters and sensors.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

Bartender: Oh you did a numba on I'm. *he laughs* Someone call the doc up, have him come over to check out Sall

Bartender: Of course luv. *he waves her over to the bar* Better to be discreet about it.

Bartender: The girl you're looking for bears a striking resemblance to you, she came through a different bar under me employ couple days ago along with another woman and they asked about the wilds, I'm sure ya noticed from orbit that our cities ar boxed in. That's because outside of here the planet is pretty ostile. Our cities are typically built around the bigger ore veins but some... entrepeneurs occasionally want to go out and tap the planet somewhere else to avoid taxes or other caveats to make some extra profit. I like to keep track of these individuals for a few reasons, namely people pay a lot of money to keep quiet about things like that. Your girl however didn't seem like a mining exec or someone wanting to make any kind of money so I don't mind letting you in on this. They wanted to know more about the arctic which I found a bit odd, the planets ice caps are notorious for lacking any resources at all, not too rare among planets to have barren ice caps but its odd for someone to take interest in them. You best be careful, ion storms sometimes form in the arctic and they can interfere with transporters and sensors.

Sori: Why?

*Augere.*

Tara: Thanks.

*She turns back to HK and takes her jacket.*

Come on, HK.
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

HK: Statement: Yes Master. *He follows closely behind Tara*

Jari: Well... you know why I'm here right?
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

Sori: You were on public service for being in a cartel, right?

*Augere. They return to the shuttle and Tara starts scanning the Arctic region.*
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

*Augere. They return to the shuttle and Tara starts scanning the Arctic region.*

Jari: Exactly.

*Scans show a ship went and visited the arctic region a few days ago, but an ion storm is making it hard to determine where it went though there are no signs it left*
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

*Scans show a ship went and visited the arctic region a few days ago, but an ion storm is making it hard to determine where it went though there are no signs it left*

*Tara lays in a course towards where the ship's ion trail ends.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: Well, everyone else seems cool with you.
    On a world in neutral space

Carter sits at a table in a high end establishment as his guest arrives.

Carter: please have a seat. I’ve already ordered drinks.

Ch’rell: well I take it things are going well on your end.

Carter: extremely. My team is in the republic capital have freed some high level pows and are preparing to help make strikes on the republic.

Ch’rell: I must say I am impressed.

Carter: I’ve been at this game a long time. And I keep my bargains.

He hands a small container to him.

Carter: dr Halsey was able to make and find the requested item. She wasn’t to happy with it but I made sure it got here.

Ch’rell: I am most impressed. As promised here is the item you asked for.

He hands him a small data rod that Carter takes and puts in a pocket.

Carter: a pleasure doing business as always.
    Ooc: wow it’s quite
    Novack walks into the room as irons and Ari are sitting.

Irons: well how’s it going?

Novack: I think we have a few ideas of a target. We will have one selected shortly.

Ari: then?

Novack: then we help them carry out the attack.
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry had a horrible stomach bug yesterday.

*Its hard to tell much but it looks like there's an abandoned mining site near where the ion trail ends.*

Jari: Yeah but... I'm a criminal. Kind of. *she shrugs* I just feel out of place.
    Novack: we should have another guest arriving soon. I called in for additional help for the attack.

Ari: great as if it wasn’t fun enough here.

Meanwhile

Osman: any changes yet?

Atlas: no ma’am. Unsc patrols around the border are still doubled and no location on the prowler yet.

Osman: I need some good news and soon.
    *Jari bumps into Sori*

*Augere.*

Come on, HK.

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry had a horrible stomach bug yesterday.

*Its hard to tell much but it looks like there's an abandoned mining site near where the ion trail ends.*

Jari: Yeah but... I'm a criminal. Kind of. *she shrugs* I just feel out of place.

OOC: No worries man.

*Tara decides to land the shuttle as close to the mine as possible.

Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: I know what you mean. I've spent most of my life fighting as a slave for the cartels. Living on a freighter wasn't quite how I saw myself getting out of the arena.
    *There's a decently flat area perfect for a shuttle to land though there's no sign of the ship but they could have cloaked it*

HK: Query: Do you have adequate clothing prepared for the weather Master?

Jari: Well... I was more the kind of person bringing in slaves for the arena. *she looks embarrassed*
    *There's a decently flat area perfect for a shuttle to land though there's no sign of the ship but they could have cloaked it*

HK: Query: Do you have adequate clothing prepared for the weather Master?

Jari: Well... I was more the kind of person bringing in slaves for the arena. *she looks embarrassed*

Tara: There's extreme weather clothing in the survival kit.

*Tora Ziyal. Sori looks at her.*

Sori: I know. Why do you think I taunted you into that fight last week?

Honestly, I don't care that much if you were in the cartels. You were a slave too, right?

*OOC: I remember Jari told Karen that she was a slave when they first met.*
    Jari: Well I started out as one. *she nods*

OoC: TRIBBLE memory remember? I forgot most of what I had happen to Jari

HK: Statement: It looks like you will be needing it. The upgrades I recieved prevent me from freezing up so I should be fine.
    Jari: Well I started out as one. *she nods*

OoC: TRIBBLE memory remember? I forgot most of what I had happen to Jari

HK: Statement: It looks like you will be needing it. The upgrades I recieved prevent me from freezing up so I should be fine.

*OOC: I wasn't accusing, just making sure you remembered.*

Sori: Exactly. If I was gonna resent anyone for my time as a slave, it'd be a matron.

Do you wanna hang out? I can't sleep.

*Augere. Tara quickly puts on the cold weather gear, grabs a tricorder and phaser, the survival pack, and an emergency transporter beacon, before opening the rear hatch.*
    Jari: Sure. *she nods*

Ooc: Thanks

*There's a blizzard going on from the ion storm, snow moving around and an electrical feel to the air. The mining site consists of the main shaft, and a camp scattered around the area. the camp appears to be a few years old atleast and must be from whoever dug originally, possibly someone who thought the reports of low mineral content were false.*

*There's a blizzard going on from the ion storm, snow moving around and an electrical feel to the air. The mining site consists of the main shaft, and a camp scattered around the area. the camp appears to be a few years old atleast and must be from whoever dug originally, possibly someone who thought the reports of low mineral content were false.*

Sori: Great. You're missing a roommate at the moment, right? Sleepover?

*Augere.*

Tara: Okay... Let's start with the camp.

*Augere.*

HK: Query: Which building first master? *There appears to be a couple barracks, an equipment shed and lastly the main building*

Jari: Yeah. *she nods* That sounds fine. At my quarters or yours?

*Augere.*

HK: Query: Which building first master? *There appears to be a couple barracks, an equipment shed and lastly the main building*

Jari: Yeah. *she nods* That sounds fine. At my quarters or yours?

Tara: Let's start with the main building. If there's something here, maybe the miners stumbled across it.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Sori: Well, I'm already in my PJs, so let's got to yours.

*She smiles and follows Jari.*
    *Jari nods and leads the way to her room, her quarters are a bit sparsely decorated but faily clean albeit a bit sloppily.*

Jari: Welcome to my humble abode.

HK: Statement: Very Well. *he nods and stays close to her. The main building has been opened recently, or atleast in the past few days. The snow on the door is far less than around it*
    *Jari nods and leads the way to her room, her quarters are a bit sparsely decorated but faily clean albeit a bit sloppily.*

HK: Statement: Very Well. *he nods and stays close to her. The main building has been opened recently, or atleast in the past few days. The snow on the door is far less than around it*

Sori: Nice. Cleaner than my place.

*She looks around, before smiling at Jari.*

So, what do you wanna do?

*Augere. Tara activates the tricorder and starts scanning as they enter, trying to follow the water stains left by the snow melt inside.*
    Ooc: will post again tomorrow going to start moving some things along in the unsc as well.

*Augere. Tara activates the tricorder and starts scanning as they enter, trying to follow the water stains left by the snow melt inside.*

Jari: *trying to sound friendly* If you suggest fighting I will punch you and kick you out. *She smiles* Lets watch some shows or paint our nails or something, I need to relax without an adrenal rush.

*There spots relatively moist where someone walked around a few days ago, leading to a table meant to show a map of the mines along with some logs and a few of the terminals around the lab built into the building*

Jari: *trying to sound friendly* If you suggest fighting I will punch you and kick you out. *She smiles* Lets watch some shows or paint our nails or something, I need to relax without an adrenal rush.

*There spots relatively moist where someone walked around a few days ago, leading to a table meant to show a map of the mines along with some logs and a few of the terminals around the lab built into the building*

Sori: Fine. *Smiles.* What shows did you have in mind?

*Augere. Tara hooks up the tricorder and tries to access the internal sensor logs to find out who was there a few days ago and where they went.*