test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just 'visited' "The Captain's Table".

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
edited May 2023 in Captain's Table (RP)
Well, I finally bought my LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION. One of the first things I chose to do, was beam back up to my TEIR 6 STARSHIP, (I'm partial to the HESTIA-CLASS), and set a course to the anomaly that sits in near-earth orbit. In th midst of the constant shipping traffic.

My ship approached the anomaly, and I gave the order to enter it. As we passed through the gateway, I found myself staring at a structure, that came close to making Earth Spacedock, look a tad 'dated' to say the least!

Anyway, I beamed over/down to the structure. I found myself in a very 'opulent' reception area. Even as a "Level 65 FLEET ADMIRAL", I felt somewhat 'shabby', as I made my way over to the somewhat attractive, 'concierge'.

I was somewhat 'disappointed', as I halfway expected to find, "Hot & Cold running DABO GIRLS", everywhere! (DAMN! Another fantasy, "SHOT to HELL"!)

More on this later TBC.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Its only redeeming factor honestly is peace and quiet. But it just doesn't have all the services that ESD has.
    Also... the Captain's Table hasn't had a revamp at all, whereas ESD and DS9 have.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I remember when the captains table was for Lifers only. I can access it, though I don't think I'm a lifer (even though I swear I bought it long ago), but I don't have the playable borg option.
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    I remember when the captains table was for Lifers only. I can access it, though I don't think I'm a lifer (even though I swear I bought it long ago), but I don't have the playable borg option.

I think you should contact customer service and have them help you investigate that.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazarxlazarx Member Posts: 115 Arc User

It was changed to a Veteran's award after a certain amount of days, I think 400 or so. I'm not a lifer but I had a subscription for a fairly long time, and I have access to it as well. Never found anyone there in the various times I've looked.

It is based on one of the hokiest premises I've ever seen for an anthology series, even for Star Trek.
    lazarx_2855.jpg
  • rosie02780strosie02780st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So is there anyway to find out if they are ever going to do some type of revamp. I wonder if a write in should be done
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH RUN NECRO @rattler2 @darkbladejk
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    back to the necro realm with ye foul zombieness (white lantern ring blast)
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.