test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many tokens do you have from the event so far?

zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
I ran it every day and have 1.200/3.000 coupon progress tokens so far. I hope thats the maximum possible so far without spending zen.

And I still dont know what ship to buy :neutral:
Post edited by zarasz on

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    1250 here and dont know either. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I think I have 1250 too, as I didn't get to play until Friday after maint. I don't really keep track, but I've played every day, except the first day.

Edit: I must have missed more than I thought, both of my accounts have only 1100.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I should have either 1200 or 1250.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I will only get in four Bonus days per Bonus Event as I run this at night. I also purposely skipped a day as there was too much other stuff to fit into the hour or so I got to play that day.

I will be at 1,900 when this Event finishes.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Think I hit 1300 today, might be 1200, 5 bonus from first weekend and due to timezones & thursdays will only have 4 this one
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Only at 1250.. I have skipped a few days.

I'm not really in a rush, nothing right now that I just have to have that I don't already have. I'll get there eventually. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I try to do mine every morning. Since I invariably wake very early, I can get them done before the husband gets out of bed.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    750 on my main and 300-ish on my F2P alt. I'm not sure I can even make it (assuming it's a one-time thing and doesn't come back).

But I can't do it every day any more. I used to try to take every event in STO just for completion, but I can't keep up with the timed TFO evemts any more. Some days I even had the time and could log in for one 15 minute run, but it necame physically challenging to actually do it. I discovered I can only repeat the same content for 14+ days so often before I burn out.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    1250 on my discovery toon
  • kidinthehall#2744 kidinthehall Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    1950/3000 currently.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    evlripper wrote: »
    1950/3000 currently.

Since you can only be at a maximum of 1750 by using the 20h timer to its limits (rough calculation, downtime and TFO runtime itself may mean a tad lower), I presume 19 days (950)+10 bonus runs (500)+buyout (500).

Why a buyout if you play daily anyway? (This is not in any way complaining or similar, I just wonder if there are benefits to it I haven't seen so far)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I'm at 1450/3000 but I missed a day. I have manged to keep to a 20 hour schedule during the bonus weekends.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    xyquarze wrote: »
    Why a buyout if you play daily anyway? (This is not in any way complaining or similar, I just wonder if there are benefits to it I haven't seen so far)
    There is an ultimate tech upgrade in the event token pack. I could imagine some people getting it for that.

Personally I'd wait for it to come on the key packs.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm at 1,200 as of yesterday, haven't played it today yet.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Currently at 1850.

As for ship, I am on the fence. Currently pondering the Gagarin, though I reserve the right to change my mind if something else tickles my fancy between now and then.else
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    The buyout is much more worth it for the ultimate upgrade than say the 20 key pack if you don't want keys, the only downside is you have no excuse to grind out an event for the full time leaving not much left for you to do.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    The buyout is much more worth it for the ultimate upgrade than say the 20 key pack if you don't want keys, the only downside is you have no excuse to grind out an event for the full time leaving not much left for you to do.
    The 20 keys will sell for between 80-100 million EC depending on current market price, whereas the event tokens are untradeable and any spares only turn into a bit of dil ore. So unless you're actually going to skip the event and need the tokens for the unique item, the key pack is the better value.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I am already aware of this, I am saying that someone who primarily wants the upgrade and doesn't want to use more zen nor make ec would rather have the upgrade from the event pack. I bought many of the 20 key bundles just so I could get the ultimate upgrades to upgrade my new build and it took over 33k zen to do this and I only got like 1b ec and here was nothing I actually wanted from the exchange at the time.
  • kidinthehall#2744 kidinthehall Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    evlripper wrote: »
    1950/3000 currently.

Since you can only be at a maximum of 1750 by using the 20h timer to its limits (rough calculation, downtime and TFO runtime itself may mean a tad lower), I presume 19 days (950)+10 bonus runs (500)+buyout (500).

Honestly two reasons, I wanted the ultimate upgrade and another cause I was having some personal stuff going on out of state and wasn't sure if it might affect my ability to be able to play daily.
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I think I'm sitting at between 900 and 950 right now, but I'd have to double check.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    I hit 1500 today, tomorrow is last day of this TFO for me, so it will be 1550
    ... + 8 spare TFO Vouchers - I'm saving mine for future TFOs.
    At the end of next TFO event I should have full coupon and enough TFO Vouchers to get reward from 3-rd TFO without actually doing it… B)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I'm on 1550, buyed the token, and the rest i play if i can/want, so yeah, this time i'm having fun with the TFO
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention: 1400
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    At 1450 now, no idea which ship it's gonna be. I guess I'll wait and see what's going to be released until I hit that 3k.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Think ive just dinked 1900
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    I just hit 1450 today.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    1350, after tonight 1400

April 18th to 21st = 400
    50 each day from April 22nd to May 1st = 500
    May 2nd to May 5th = 400
    50 each day from May 6th to... = 1400 total (after tonight May 7th)
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    (I've never been able to manage even the "do this TFO 14 days for 50k dil & <prize>" thing, so I knew I had no hope here. /shrug)
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    1200 today.

Combined with the buyout option and bonus weekends it would easily be possible to finish before the half way mark.
    SulMatuul.png
This discussion has been closed.