test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Box Bajoran Interceptor Missing Warp Core

I picked up the Bajoran Interceptor on this character specifically to get my hands on the warp core to complete the Bajoran space set but claiming it with one of my precious Epic tokens did not give me a warp core. I did this specifically because that is how the Lukari ship works. I claim the Lukari ship and get the warp core.

Comments

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    They might not have put the Warp Core in the Phoenix Box.

My event ship list has the Warp Core listed seperate from the ship, so I think they were seperate rewards that were just unlocked by the same event.

EDIT: Just been and checked, the Bajoran Interceptor doesn't come with the Warp Core if you get it from the event store either. So yeah, the Core's a seperate unlock.
    Post edited by tyler002 on
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    They might not have put the Warp Core in the Phoenix Box.

My event ship list has the Warp Core listed seperate from the ship, so I think they were seperate rewards that were just unlocked by the same event.

They should not have treated this event ship any differently from the ship from the same event the previous year that did include the warp core when you unlock it from the Phoenix store. The Lukari ship was from the same event the previous year but did include the space set warp core from the event. This isn't a case of me expecting something to work differently than normal. This is me expecting them to be consistent in how they work. I would not have used the token to buy this ship if they had explicitly stated they were doing this differently than they did it before.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The ship was the only way to get the core so suggest you post on the bug section as well as here.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Has anyone who's claimed the Bajoran Interceptor from the Phoenix Box (not the original event) looked in any of the reclaim areas (Event Store, Dilithium Store, etc) to see if the warp core may have shown up there after they claimed the ship?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Has anyone who's claimed the Bajoran Interceptor from the Phoenix Box (not the original event) looked in any of the reclaim areas (Event Store, Dilithium Store, etc) to see if the warp core may have shown up there after they claimed the ship?

I did check. Phoenix items are not normally reclaimable. The warp core from the Lukari ship is not if you got it from the Phoenix box. The core was simply not provided with this ship.
    Ok. Just wanted to make sure. I've brought this to Kael's attention.
    GrWzQke.png
    Ok. Just wanted to make sure. I've brought this to Kael's attention.

Thank you.
    @redwatchman If you can provide video showing that it's not available, it would be helpful.
    GrWzQke.png
    What would I show in the video that proves that I didn't get the core this morning? I could take a video of myself burning my last epic token to claim it on another character to demonstrate that I get no warp core, but that just makes me have zero epic tokens and zero warp cores, where I had two epic tokens and zero warp cores yesterday.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    What would I show in the video that proves that I didn't get the core this morning? I could take a video of myself burning my last epic token to claim it on another character to demonstrate that I get no warp core, but that just makes me have zero epic tokens and zero warp cores, where I had two epic tokens and zero warp cores yesterday.

Orrrrr ... you could show the reclaim store not including the core, and that you have the Bajoran ship.

We understand you're upset, but ranting at the person trying to help you isn't the best way to move forward.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator

basically in a nut shell, show that you have the interceptor unlocked, show that the core isn't in your inventory, and that you don't see it in any of the reclaim areas. This will get sorted, it just has to be properly documented and reported so we know exactly where to start with the fix first. knowing how it's broke is half the battle.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    Orrrrr ... you could show the reclaim store not including the core, and that you have the Bajoran ship.

We understand you're upset, but ranting at the person trying to help you isn't the best way to move forward.

I wasn't ranting. I was asking what to include in the video that would be sufficient.
    I've responded to GM Chroma with screenshots of my warpcorelessness.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Lobi, only Ship in the Lobi Store that is Bind on pick up.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I found the Bajoran Warp Core in the Account Reward Claim Tab in the Event Store. Perhaps its placement there normally is the issue.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Just adding to this, also grabbed the Bajoran Interceptor from the Phoenix box & no warp core.
    Its not listed in any of the dil store claim tabs & in the rep store its not claimable due to having not finished the previous/req event.
    Will grab some stills/vid tomorrow if needed.

Sleep beckons right now tho
    @redwatchman Ok, that's great that you sent your screenshots to a GM, but they work in Customer Service. We're trying to get your info directly to a dev. It would be best if you could send your screenshots directly to @darkbladejk as he's the resident Bug Hunter on the moderation team.
    GrWzQke.png
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    basically I pull double duty as a Bug Hunter that helps them hunt down bugs, and occasionally sets the server on fire in the process, i mean woof. On a serious note, Once you send me the info you have i'll be able to confirm it and we can get it forwarded up the chain and have you back in business.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • neza27neza27 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi there,

I got the exact same problem as described by redwatchman.
    Claimed the Bajoran interceptor from a Phoenix price token, but it misses the Bajoran warp core.
    Tried to contact a GM ingame, but the ticket system appears to have bugged out on me (again).
    Please keep us posted on this matter!

Best regards,
    Neza
    I'm not entirely sure why they did it this way, but with the Event Bajoran Interceptor, the warp core was a separate item that went into the Event Store, and wasn't packed in the Ship Box like with the Samsar and Lukari ships. Since it's a separate item, that's most likely the reason why it's not being rewarded. But that's just speculation on my part. Rest assured that we have passed this information up the chain.
    GrWzQke.png
    I've sent a DM to @darkbladejk with a dropbox link to screenshots.
    edited May 2019
    It is exactly why it is not being rewarded. As I stated above it is in the ACCOUNT Rewards Claim Tab.

They have gotten themselves in a pickle here. To award it as part of the Ship Box opening they would have to change it for everyone otherwise they would need two Bajoran Interceptor Boxes. One with for Phoenix and one without for those who earned it via the Event.

The other choices are:

Don't give it at all as part of the Phoenix. That would make people who spent an Epic Token mighty p*ssed. (See this Thread).

Move the Core to Dilitium Store Reclaim Tab as those are Character specific unlocks.

Or the benefactor model, suck it up and leave it the the current location but also unlock it for an Account if opened as part of a Phoenix. It's not like it isn't over 1000:1 to get an Epic Token anyway. The odds are also diminished in that only a fraction of Epics will be used for the Bajoran.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davidjamesearl#7201 davidjamesearl Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hey guys, has there been any resolution to this issue? I'm ALSO missing my warp core. :(
    GrWzQke.png
This discussion has been closed.