test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 04/22/19

moonroachmoonroach Member Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to ST.95.20190405b.6

Command Tier 6 Ships at Any Level:
  • All Tier 6 Starships may now be flown by characters at any level, provided they have completed the Tutorial Experience for their chosen starting faction.
  • Level restrictions on the starships and associated reward packs have been removed.
  • Tier 6 Starships flown at lower levels have reduced stats and capabilities compared to their full potential, approximately matching other ships of the same level, and will grow with you as you level up.
  • All starting equipment ("Standard Issue") that comes pre-equipped on Tier 6 Starships has been changed into scaling versions of those items, usable at any level.
  • Faction-based restrictions on Tier 6 Starships have not been altered as a result of this update.

General:
  • Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause a game crash to occur when taking all items from the overflow bag.

Systems:
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the damage modifiers on the Concentrated Tachyon Mine Launcher from increasing its shield damage.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser from getting a modifier when upgraded to gold.
    • This fixes existing items.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser Mk IV from being upgraded.
  • The Federation Type 2 Phaser is now eligible for Re-Engineering.

Comments

• Options
    nuketfnuketf Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    how do I clame an T6 starship when none of them will load?
    AKA, Beard of borg. Owner of the title "Should have left"
  • Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    These two bugs are still occurring:

Lighting in "Status" tab too dark when Lighting 2.0 is off
    Hair has lost its shine

Also, the tables at Starfleet Academy are still missing. This includes both the tables in the bar area and those outside by the walls to the east and south.

moonroach wrote: »
    • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser from getting a modifier when upgraded to gold.
    • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser Mk IV from being upgraded.
    • The Federation Type 2 Phaser is now eligible for Re-Engineering.

Related questions:

1. How does one obtain a Federation Type 1 Phaser now that "Past Imperfect" has been removed?

2. Is there any reason the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun upgrades from mark infinity to Mk X instead of Mk XII or Mk XIII like the Zefram Cochrane Shotgun? Also, the stated DPS of the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun seems quite low, around 50. I'm not sure if this is only a tooltip bug, however.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    nuketf wrote: »

If you have the Intrepid Class bundle, try claiming that on a character before transferring it to Tribble. I can claim that bundle on a level 5 character.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    ussboleynussboleyn Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    If you have an T6 event ship you can claim them.

/\
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I can't, all I can claim is a pair of T5 event ships.
  • Options
    nuketfnuketf Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »

If you have the Intrepid Class bundle, try claiming that on a character before transferring it to Tribble. I can claim that bundle on a level 5 character.
    tyler002 wrote: »

I can not even copy a new charater onto tribble
    AKA, Beard of borg. Owner of the title "Should have left"
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been getting the same problem. Got a low-level character with a T6 ship ready, only to find out someone TRIBBLE up Tribble.
  • Options
    captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hi u guys are forgetting the problem where most people cant transfer a character or more to tribble when will a fix for that be added?
  • Options
    tantricechotantricecho Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi u guys are forgetting the problem where most people cant transfer a character or more to tribble when will a fix for that be added?

I'm having this issue as well. It's really irritating.