test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kolasi vanity shield visuals and deflector

lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
When transforming to or from siege mode shield visuals disappear. This can be fixed by removing and reslotting the shield but only until you transform again.

The deflector effect does not change position at all, and is placed too far back so the rear part is visible when it should not be.
Q9BWcdD.png

Comments

• qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    What shield and deflector visuals have you checked this with?
  • balkius#9719 balkius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I have also had this issue with my Kolasi and Guramba Siege Destroyer in regards to losing shield visuals upon changing into Siege mode. I have noticed this happens with the Reman Prototype Covariant Shield Array, the Kelvin Divergence Vanity Shield, and the Pink Vanity Shield. For the Pink Vanity, even when it loses the visual, it still maintains some of the pink glow.
    e09cce33ed.jpg

Can't really help on the deflector end of things as I haven't tried equipping vanity deflectors on my Siege Destroyers.

Edit: I have also noticed that sometimes it seems I regain the visuals of my vanity shields when coming off of Siege mode, but this happens infrequently.

Edit again: I have also noticed that sometimes I will regain visuals even after changing between modes at some point. I'm not quite sure what the trigger is that causes me to randomly regain vanity shield visuals after losing them.
    Post edited by balkius#9719 on