test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happened to all the T6 Ships in the Zen store??

terascqueterascque Member Posts: 10 Arc User
As the topic says. I have been gone from the game for a year or two. I came back today to find that there are a grand total of 3 T6 ships for sale on the Zen store, and that all the ships I remember, plus some new ones, are gated behind the fleet tag. In other words you can no longer purchase T6 ships through the Zen store unless you are part of a fleet.

Why the heck did they do this? I was about to come back and drop some money on the game to buy some new ships but I can't because I am not in a fleet, and have no desire to join one.

What gives Cryptic/PWE????
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    georikzaberiskgeorikzaberisk Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Did you Click the Ship Tab? It's there. All the Tier Ships in their own Tab.
  • Options
    Pfft not only that but it looks like half the ships I bought from the C store are no longer available. Just to name one where is my D'kyr Science Vessel? Why are half the ships I purchased from the C store no longer available?
  • Options

Yep I have a grand total of three T6 ships available for purchase. When I go to the T6 Fleet tab there are dozens.
  • Options
    lolyou3lolyou3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    terascque wrote: »
    Pfft not only that but it looks like half the ships I bought from the C store are no longer available. Just to name one where is my D'kyr Science Vessel? Why are half the ships I purchased from the C store no longer available?

To find your D'kyr open the c-store, click the ships tab, and then go to tier 5. It should be there under the name Vulcan D'Kyr, which is at the bottom of the list alphabetically.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    terascque wrote: »

Yep I have a grand total of three T6 ships available for purchase. When I go to the T6 Fleet tab there are dozens.

If you're seeing Fleet ships, you're not looking in the C-Store, you're looking at a shipyard. C-Store is bottom left corner of the minimap.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    The C-Store is packed to the brim with ships everyone (but you ;) ) is allowed to buy.

Once you find the C-Store, note that you need an available active ship slot before you are allowed to buy many of the ships.

You might also need an inventory slot. Check your inventory and make sure there is nothing in your Overflow Bag.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, they've cleaned up the way you view ships in the store. There's a tab for each tier and small craft at the top of the window.

It's like that for everything in the store now. Nothing has disappeared, no need to panic.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    You cannot see fleet ships in the C-Store.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I can also confirm that all T6 ships are visible in the C-Store for me. Please make sure you're looking in the right place, as advised above. Click on the Store tab under your mini map in the upper right corner and then click on the Ships Tab and look under Tier 6. There are tons of ships available.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The main issue the store has is there's no filters such as by faction or type or the option to hide/highlight ships already own.

As a result the list is VERY long and just keeps getting larger as more are added to the ever stagnating pile.

Kind of odd it wasn't done properly when they tarted up the store as the harder it is to find a ships the harder it will be to sell said ships. Not a wise move for one of the two income streams the game has.
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    wut? C store is still full of ships. Are you only on the "Sale" tab? Go down and click on ship. Then the tier ship you want. All there. They haven't removed a single ship. Ever. Still all there.
This discussion has been closed.