test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    (Zabrak don't have horns like the sith do, they're more like ridges or tendrils of hardened bone. Zabrak's horns are just horns, Sith "horns" aren't really horns.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (humans don't have horns either - makeup isn't just for changing the color of your skin...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: how about this. If you just humor me with this, I'll tell you something embarrassing about Jorin?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    jaessa: alright master paranoia ill humor you, you're annoyingly paranoid you know that? *takes the emitter.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: that's supreme master paranoia to you, thank you very much.*crosses her arms and waits for jaessa to put on the emitter and activate it*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jaessa: *chuckles cliping it on her belt* so how does this thing work?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Tap it. it'll turn on to the last disguise it was on. I think i can change it from my PADD too but that may take a bit to figure out
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Oculus: That means you'll look like Briana to everyone else. I'm immune to the disguise since I don't see with light and all that but it should fool any civilians or imperials.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: and when she says you'll look like me, she means how I normally look. Not how I look currently.
    jaessa: so is this ganna change my clothing too?
    Briana: It might not *Shrug* I was wearing the same clothing i am now so I couldn't tell the difference... for all i know the change could just be skin deep and leave your clothes be. Somebody else programed it so... We'll see... activate when ready
    jaessa: *taps it looking exactly like briana dressed in her uniform.* oooh nice i even sound like you. *chuckles looking down at her chest.* you're smaller then me thats for sure, i wonder. *messes with the zipper on her jacket.* wow this thing is actually pretty impressive, ive never seem anything like it.
    *Exactly like briana as her normal trill self that is*

Briana: You may also notice a few differences.
    *and now shrav is staring at briana with a very intense look*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: *Looks over at Shrav* sup?
    jaessa: you look pretty human to me..... wait if this is you..... *feels her face looking extremely confused.* i have no idea what you are.....
    Briana *Who is still foxed out i might add*: Wait... *Looks at Jaessa* I look pretty human to you?... is that based on looking at me on the ship for a while... and in a tomb for a bit... or is that just based on you using the holographic disguise of how i normally look while completely ignoring how i currently look?
    shrav: you're not from this galaxy...are you?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jaessa: up until now i thought you were the same species as him. *points at shrav* now im completely confused.....
    Briana: Hey! i look nothing like him!
    (seriously, how do you mistake an anthro wolf for an anthro fox? especially one with such...unusual fur coloration)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jaessa: *shrugs* wookies are the only furry alien i know by name, bothens and ewoks too i guess but i dont know much else then that.
    Briana: Still... I look nothing like him... Its like saying Ewoks are mini wookies.
    jaessa: i just dont know what you are...
    Briana: Well I'm nowhere near what he is *Points to Shrav* and yeah, like he asked, I'm not from this galaxy.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose is cooking alot of bacon.

Rose: Soon as i put them on a plate, these will disappear
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Yup.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    shrav: i knew it...that level of technology just doesn't exist here, even in the imperium - and you'd better make sure it never exists here; the amount of chaos and trouble holographic masking of that level could cause...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jaessa: so.... what are you then?
    edited April 2019
    Nick: Toss me a few strips before that so i don't need to fight to the death for it.

Briana: Alright I can manage making sure it doesn't effect here... *looks at jaessa* and well as you can see from the disguise you're wearing that's me normally. I'm Half human and Half Trill. Trill.... are basically humans with spots along their sides.... you can see those spots for yourself on my legs or torso on that disguise you're wearing. why i look like i currently do is well... We can talk about that later, alright?