test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: they will be using unsc weapons which is the same thing nightfall uses.

Dar: Damn it

He rolls clear of the grenade firing off another burst from his weapon.

Novack continues walking forward as the shots that shots that hit him are absorbed by his armor.

Irons let's out another burst of heavy weapons fire to help support Dar as well.

Irons: ok I'll say it now we need to wrap this up soon. We can't stay out here all day.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: they will be using unsc weapons which is the same thing nightfall uses.

Dar: Damn it

He rolls clear of the grenade firing off another burst from his weapon.

Novack continues walking forward as the shots that shots that hit him are absorbed by his armor.

Irons let's out another burst of heavy weapons fire to help support Dar as well.

Irons: ok I'll say it now we need to wrap this up soon. We can't stay out here all day.

Kara: Maybe you should have brought more troops!

*She bangs on the side of the ATAV to get sergeant Mills' attention.*

G30.

*Mills quickly drops the ATAV's phaser cannon and passes Kara a belt of shaped photon grenades with a cylinder clasped on. Kara quickly pulls on the bandolier and clicks the cylinder onto the rail underneath her phaser's emitter housing.*

Always wanted to use one of these.

*She changes position to the opposite end of the ATAV and fires the grenade launcher at Irons' position. A PDF tech is trying to get one of the front ATAV's back up and running using a phaser power pack.*
    Irons quickly moves taking cover. A moment later he pops up again with a heavy launcher and fires at one of the vehicles.

Novack throws a charge ahead of him as well.

Novack: time to finish this now.

Irons: music to my ears.

Irons pulls out a heavy cannon as he fires multiple shots while dropping to the ground. Meanwhile Dar makes his way again towards the pow transport.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Irons quickly moves taking cover. A moment later he pops up again with a heavy launcher and fires at one of the vehicles.

Novack throws a charge ahead of him as well.

Novack: time to finish this now.

Irons: music to my ears.

Irons pulls out a heavy cannon as he fires multiple shots while dropping to the ground. Meanwhile Dar makes his way again towards the pow transport.

Kara: Dammit!

This is Major Kara Chase, authenticate 51217-Alpha-184-Alpha-Omega-41! Calling any navy ships in orbit!

*She keeps firing on Irons' position.*

Voice *comm*: This is R.S.S. Resolute, we read you Major.

Kara: We're under heavy attack! Can you get a transporter lock on our position?

*There's a cry of pain as Mills gets hit centre mass and sent flying off the ATAV.*

Mills?!

*Kara quickly scrambles over, pulling his helmet off as Mills breathes frantically.*

Stay with me, Carson!

I need a medic!

*Mills grabs Kara's shoulder and pulls himself up, whispering something to her before falling over, dead. Kara freezes, blood covering her arm and the left side of her armour. There's a gutteral growl, before she pulls off another grenade and loads it.*

You BA****DS!

*She turns and fires grenade after grenade at the assaulting group.*

OOC: Yeah, she's annoyed. Not that she can seriously take on the entire ONI team by herself, but might be time for someone to have a brown alert, so to speak.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    OoC: Wait is the sniper even still there?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Wait is the sniper even still there?

OOC: Logan hasn't said she moved.
    OoC: Sorry just getting mixed up.

*Triss manages to get behind Ari, deactivating her stealth suit and firing at her*

OoC: I know Triss is special forces or something but I'm not quite sure how the cloak she has works as I forget how it worked in her training. Also I forget if she even has one, I was just assuming since it's been so long since she's been used, I forgot.
    H Karen: *she blushes* That's true... sorry...
    OoC: Sorry just getting mixed up.

*Triss manages to get behind Ari, deactivating her stealth suit and firing at her*

OoC: I know Triss is special forces or something but I'm not quite sure how the cloak she has works as I forget how it worked in her training. Also I forget if she even has one, I was just assuming since it's been so long since she's been used, I forgot.

OOC: I'm pretty sure she had it on Tura Prime, so don't worry about it.
    H Karen: *she blushes* That's true... sorry...

Karen: I just wanted a competitive brawl. I like the tension from face offs.

*Karen decides to loosen the pin now, shuffling back down to H Karen's abdomen. Her breathing is steadier now she's had time to recover.*
    H Karen: Well... maybe next time don't come in seeming so angry then? I was just worried you were going to break me again...
    H Karen: Well... maybe next time don't come in seeming so angry then? I was just worried you were going to break me again...

Karen: Fine...

You wanna see if you can get out of this pin?
    H Karen: Sure. *she tries to roll them over and back off*
    H Karen: Sure. *she tries to roll them over and back off*

*She succeeds, Karen getting to her feet and smiling playfully as she starts circling H Karen.*
    Ari: damn it my positions compromised.

She rolls firing a few shots to give her some room. To manuaver as she draws her pistol and fires.

Meanwhile

Novack continues pushing forward as irons is now dealing with the continued grenades. One goes off close sending him back and crashing to the ground. He shakes his head a min.

Irons: damn well I think I have her TRIBBLE@% now.

Dar: well that's fine cause I'm here.

Dar takes out the door to the transport.

Dar: ok people don't just sit there let's move while the one who is a threat is focused on killing my pal out there.

ONI facility

Virsio is watching the feed of the assault as it's going on.

Virsio: BB link me to Novack secure back channel.

Novack: now isn't a good time.

Virsio: you are authorized to use whatever means to secure your objective. That means you can use any fatal force you have to.

Novack: understood.

Ooc: she may have noticed that for the most part with the weapons they had they had been trying to keep the republic troops pinned. Now that changes.
    Ari: damn it my positions compromised.

She rolls firing a few shots to give her some room. To manuaver as she draws her pistol and fires.

Meanwhile

Novack continues pushing forward as irons is now dealing with the continued grenades. One goes off close sending him back and crashing to the ground. He shakes his head a min.

Irons: damn well I think I have her TRIBBLE@% now.

Dar: well that's fine cause I'm here.

Dar takes out the door to the transport.

Dar: ok people don't just sit there let's move while the one who is a threat is focused on killing my pal out there.

ONI facility

Virsio is watching the feed of the assault as it's going on.

Virsio: BB link me to Novack secure back channel.

Novack: now isn't a good time.

Virsio: you are authorized to use whatever means to secure your objective. That means you can use any fatal force you have to.

Novack: understood.

Ooc: she may have noticed that for the most part with the weapons they had they had been trying to keep the republic troops pinned. Now that changes.

*Kara takes a shot at Dar with her carbine as the POWs start climbing out of the transport. She catches a glimpse at one of them - Dana, Satin's former best friend (and the one who executed her family). Kara tries to take a shot at her when a cannon shot hits the ATAV and sends it flying into Kara, pinning her underneath.*
    She manages to hit Dar in the shoulder as he curses under his breath.

Dar: come on let's move.

Irons taps a control on his wrist as a vehicle comes over towards Dar to load up the POWs

Novack: alright let's load them up and get out of here.
    Sheridan is in his office as Virsio walks in.

Virsio: you wanted to see me.

Sheridan: I've just been looking at recent reports and want to know something. Do you have a team working in republic space?

Virsio: if we are having this discussion it's off the official records.

Sheridan nods as Virsio taps a code in securing the room.

Virsio: I do currently have a team in operation in republic space now.

Sheridan: doing what?

Virsio: they are working to help make sure the republic stays occupied like it currently is.

Sheridan: why?

Virsio: to make sure the unsc stays safe of course. That is always our mission.

Sheridan: if this got out...

Virsio: it wont. They are operating under the guise of nightfall which is allied with free delta. They wont be traced back to any official unsc branch.

Sheridan: I still don't like it.

Virsio: think of it as a little Friday war. Nothing major just enough to make sure the republic us kept busy and occupied.
    Triss: Damn it! *She yells and dodges the fire then pulls a hypo spray out of an armored pouch and injects herself in the neck* Can't risk losing everything over something as stupid as biology. *She rushes at Ari pulling out a knife and firing at her while slashing her, using a unique combination of martial arts to fight*

OoC: Triss has been "doping". Ever since the early days of her in the academy with her losing fights due to a Trill's lack of stamina she eventually started taking performance enhancing drugs so she could keep up. Probably not a good thing of her but after what she went through with her family she was willing to take shortcuts so she couldn't fall behind, essentially she just took a powerful stimulant so that for the next few minutes she can fight without tiring.
    H Karen: You still want to fight? *She circles as well, this time taking a moment and preparing herself*
    H Karen: You still want to fight? *She circles as well, this time taking a moment and preparing herself*

Karen *teasing*: Well, we already established that I'm stronger than you, so...
    Ari dodged the knife and rolls firing her pistol. She quickly gets up looking at her.

Ari: as much as I would enjoy a prolonged fight my friends are about done below.

She takes a stance getting ready to run and jump off the roof
    H Karen: Oh? When did we establish that?
    Triss: Well... I hope you're soft enough for the both of us. *she spears into Ari, hard enough that they both go off the side of the building and Triss makes sure Ari is going to hit the ground first*
    H Karen: Oh? When did we establish that?

Karen: When I beat you in the wrestling match.
    Ari taps a control as they fall that increases her armors strength absorbing most the impact. She also uses the fall to kick Triss off of her and clear when they land. As she gets up there is a clear indention in the ground where they landed.

As the transport swings by to and she jumps on

Ari: not bad I'll give you that. Better luck next time.
    Once they are away heading to a safe house set up for them.

Novack turns to the POWs

Novack: now who wants to get back at the people who where gonna lock you away.
    Kara: Damn it!

*She yanks her helmet off and runs over to check on Mills, who's being checked by a PDF medic. The medic slacken and shakes his head.*

Medic: I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do.

*Kara wipes her face, before turning to look for Triss, running over to her.*

Kara *worried*: Triss?
    Osman is in her office speaking with Rotek

Osman: how the hell did this happen?

Rotek: I'm afraid we are still looking into it. Asher should be arriving at the scene in a moment to speak to them and try to find out what happened.

Osman: you know what this is going to mean? Everyone is going to be demanding answers and want to know what the hell happened.

Rotek: that I am well aware as well.

Meanwhile

Asher arrives at the scene and starts helping the closest people to him
    Once they are away heading to a safe house set up for them.

Novack turns to the POWs

Novack: now who wants to get back at the people who where gonna lock you away.

Dana: Sounds good to me.
    Osman is in her office speaking with Rotek

Osman: how the hell did this happen?

Rotek: I'm afraid we are still looking into it. Asher should be arriving at the scene in a moment to speak to them and try to find out what happened.

Osman: you know what this is going to mean? Everyone is going to be demanding answers and want to know what the hell happened.

Rotek: that I am well aware as well.

Meanwhile

Asher arrives at the scene and starts helping the closest people to him

*Outside Osman's office.*

Hargrove *approaching*: Osman!