test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No T6 ships in ESD ship store

kingawakingawa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
BUG:
I am not seeing T6 ships or any C-Store ships in the ESD ship store.

Description:
I just got to ESD after completing the normal Starfleet tutorial. After meeting with Admiral Quin I went to the ship store to get a T6 to test the new level system. When I opened up the store interface it did not have ANY of the T6 or C-store ships listed. I also was unable to access the C-Store itself.

CATEGORY :

Store Interface

How to reproduce (If known.)

1- go to ESD
2- access the ship requisition store

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Have you gone to Drozana station to see if you can access some tier 6 ships from there? There is usually an NPC for that there. Also, you might have to claim the Tier 6 ship on the main server Holodeck and transfer to the character on Tribble in order to test it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Zen store related stuff are NOT available on tribble

I repeat, Zen store is disabled on tribble, that includes claiming T6 ships there. (Atleast the ones that cost zen)
  • kingawakingawa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you gone to Drozana station to see if you can access some tier 6 ships from there? There is usually an NPC for that there. Also, you might have to claim the Tier 6 ship on the main server Holodeck and transfer to the character on Tribble in order to test it. Thanks. :)

I'll give that a try.

andreasn2 wrote: »

I repeat, Zen store is disabled on tribble, that includes claiming T6 ships there. (Atleast the ones that cost zen)

If NONE of the C-Store ships are available on the test server, how are we supposed to test the new T6 leveling system? Most of the T6 ships are purchased through the C-store.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    I answered in my previous post how you can test the new T6 leveling system. You need to claim a T6 ship on your character on the main server or Holodeck then transfer that character to Tribble with the Tier 6 ship that you claimed. That is how you would test it. I probably was wrong about Drozana but do know in the past that a lot of things are tested there on Tribble.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • kingawakingawa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I answered in my previous post how you can test the new T6 leveling system. You need to claim a T6 ship on your character on the main server or Holodeck then transfer that character to Tribble with the Tier 6 ship that you claimed. That is how you would test it. I probably was wrong about Drozana but do know in the past that a lot of things are tested there on Tribble.

How would I go about claiming a T6 ship with a level 16 character on the main server if the level requirements are not met? I copied my main character over, hoping to "unlock" the list of T6 ships he has access to, but that didn't work. Loaded up my level 16 TOS character and tried to claim a T6 ship that I have unlocked for my account and it told me that he didn't meet the requirements for the ship.

Am I missing a step here?
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    kingawa wrote: »

I'll give that a try.

andreasn2 wrote: »

If NONE of the C-Store ships are available on the test server, how are we supposed to test the new T6 leveling system? Most of the T6 ships are purchased through the C-store.

Lobi ships, I've tested the hurq lobi ship on tribble with a low level character and i can say that leveling scale ships works fine, you can get lobi on tribble by transferring over a character with master keys to tribble then keep transferring that character and send it to yourself through mail or account bank if you're a lifetime member (NOTE: Owning account bank WITHOUT Lifetime member does not work, only if you're a lifetime)
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps

Expect Toons i made over in tribble with low levels AND with any packs are not showing on Tribble server. Been 13 hours now. Just tried again this time old toons and new. Only the old Toons with No t6 showed up right away. Others still not.
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg