test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incoming Transmission

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    So, the X-Wing Starship.

Available for purchase as a solo ship? Part of another set of Discovery-era ships, available with Rise of Discovery?
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    So this is an announcement of an announcement?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Video of something or other that makes that nauseating TOS era grain filter look like a renaissance masterpiece.
  • firstaid#5667 firstaid Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Please be a science vessel, please be a science vessel, please be a science vessel.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    So, the X-Wing Starship.
    I am sure it's not the only Trek ship which can be considered to be like an x-wing. ;)
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    We definitely have a few Y-Wings. :blush:
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Don't you guys think you're hyping the Cardenas-class, that is at best a cannon fodder ship even compared to the Miranda-class, and its T6 version a little bit too much?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Please don't be something that demands a login to the 3rd party site that flashed in the video.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @claudiusdk said:
    > Please don't be something that demands a login to the 3rd party site that flashed in the video.

Because of the "announcement of the announcement" anticipation build-up I'd suspect a partnered promotion. Get a pcgamer sub and get rewarded with a Cardenas.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    At first I thought it might be a new recruitment event to coincide with the T6 ships levelling. After all the change only really effects captains not already flying Tier 6 ships.

Though as I read other posts, I get the feeling it will be a promotion to get a tier 6 ship.
  • hosanin#8084 hosanin Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    That was a waste of time honestly. The article doesn't even come close to creating the hype I'm sure you guys were wanting to generate. It literally leaves the only important stuff for one paragraph at the very end. Unless you count a mission it briefly talks about in the beginning. *sigh* Can we go back to the LoR days were things were still fun?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And the Transmission is in error. It states April 24th. Announcement and Stats were out on the 23rd. Ship in C-Store on the 25th. So where does the 24th come into play?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    OK, I saw that. I guess my bad.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns