test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't copy characters

andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
I have tried for 2 days now to copy my main character to tribble to test something out, but it isn't working, i log on to tribble and dont see my character, is this a bug? does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Update: I can copy other characters except 2, i'm really confused
  • captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Had this happen also apparently by supports info the devs are doing testing on tribble so some things arn't available
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    same thing is happening to me with my main sean babbitt character but can transfer everyone else weird I have tried several browser different computers same result
    so it is on their end not mine which they told me it is a known issue an to put a post up on the forums which I have done
    this has been going on for years with this toon
  • succubusjenny#8836 succubusjenny Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have this issue to. But it only happens to this account... when I created a new one that one works. Is there any solution?
  • wizzerdkitty#6037 wizzerdkitty Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Nope. Its because the devs wont fix it. And its not really tribbles fault. Its the account system being broken.
  • wizzerdkitty#6037 wizzerdkitty Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Nope. Its because the devs wont fix it. And its not really tribbles fault. Its the account system being broken.
  • martok73martok73 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Tried several times to copy different characters over to Tribble with no luck. Keeps telling me there was an issue and to look to the forums for help. Go figure.