test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Im...

Fiona: No sorry in hugs, right Ez, Cleo?

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Yea.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose breaks from the family hug and grabs with her magic Alexis, Jamie and Nyssa and have them join the hug.

Nyssa giggles as Jamie coos.

Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    (so...how much longer are we going to wait before we say 'fork it' and skip the trial so we aren't being held hostage by character absence? it's going on two weeks now and i want to move on)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (If I recall correctly, Ranneson wanted a full coutmartial, so it will have to be handled by Starfleet Legal, and that means either DS9 or even Earth.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(yeah, see, the problem with that is...seven hasn't posted in almost two weeks!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jakara: well we can find a place to land.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: *Eats her slice of pie* So wait, who controls this system?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Rosefinally breaks away from the hug and puts the little ones down on the sofa.

She then pulls out soem 6 bottle of her chocobeer.

Rose: Thought someone might want something to wash down the cherries.

Fiona: Im hungry.

Leo: Youre always hungry.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(the empire...she even needs to ask?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(She isnt from that galaxy, has a limited knowledge of that galaxy, and it stoned. So yes. Maybe if she was fine she would know)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (FYI, some people are somewhat wiered out with dipiction of using illegal drugs.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited April 2019
    (it's weed...not meth or heroin or any other majorly addictive and dangerous drug, and the portion of the world where it remains illegal is shrinking every day

so whoever has an issue with it - deal with it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Remember, alcohol is legal, and we don't depicit the being drunk other then the little slurring of lines and passed out drunk, and smoking in public workplaces are illegal in alot of the world.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(YOU don't - i HAVE depicted being drunk all the way up to (but not including) inviting someone back to that character's place for a shag)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(They're planning to make plastic bags illegal in my state. I don't take the word of law as an absolute moral authority. Plus the federation more than likely wouldn't put a probation it *shrug* that's just my opinion though.)
    ( Yes, but no one has brought it to my attention or others that this was giving them pause. Someone has over the use of that substance, so please refrain. Merely, a request. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(take your 'request' and shove it - you do NOT own this thread, nor are you the boss here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Look, I don't want to sound heartless. It's like saying I cant have one of my characters eat sushi because someone here is allergic to fish. )
    (Again, eating fish is not illegal. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Alright then. In my state, having a gun magazine over 10 rounds is illegal. therefore i request that nobody here have anything that can fire over 10 rounds. See how stupid that sounds? Are same sex couples not allowed in this thread too? Cause In texas its a Class C misdemeanor.)
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    (I haven't posted on this thread in two weeks because there isn't much to post on. The trial hasn't happened yet for example.)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    (Both of you are missing the point, someone has brought up the use of cannabis as soemthing they are uncomfotable being around, especailly in a recreational way. No one has brought up same sex couple, or being an idiot drunk being uncomfortable for them. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(and you are missing MY point - I DON'T GIVE A FORK! there is already 1984 levels of censorship and wrongthink going on all over the rest of the forums - i will NOT tolerate it here as well

if someone doesn't like it? they can TRIBBLE off and stop reading the thread...especially given they're such a forking coward that they have to hide behind someone else instead of saying it themselves)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited April 2019
    (I am uncomfortable being around west's characters flirting with my boyfriend's characters and i wish not to see it)
    (And now we know. As for Shadow, you do realize that this is private company running these forums, and it is a privalge to use said forums. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(I am also uncomfortable with the use of superheroes in a star trek setting, people who don't eat meat, and people who decide what others can and can't do for a recreational activity in a fictional setting. Fall before my demands or prepare to be assimilated.)

(See how stupid all that sounds? Let people live their lives. How one presuses their recreation is not another's business unless it hurts someone. And I mean actually hurts someone. Not causes them to feel uncomfortable. If that was case no one would be allowed to do anything ever.)
    (Again, this was brought up to me, and since I have no problems saying hey guys, lets tone it down, i brought it up. And let me knwo when Spiderman kills your sister, or eating that hamburger killed your mother. Of course, this is the internet and when one says hey, lets tone this down, its OMG 1984. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Oh I wish a hamburger got my mother. I would be so happy. I mean I said people who DON'T eat meat. Not people that do. I love meat.)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    ((how childish does one have to be to get their jimmies rustled by fictional characters doing a recreational activity that doesnt effect anyone save for a few chuckles from their antics.))
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."