test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing TFO Featured Reward (3x), even after 4/19 patch (no reclaim option).

wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 392 Arc User
Yesterday morning I played Ripost shortly after server was up (too soon in fact because a server or personal crashed occurred near end but team was able to recover). At end of event I got a TFO commendation and coupons, but did not get the Featured TFO Reward (3x) box(es).

I did not worry too much yet since 4/19 patch notes said that it was known issue and that people who did not get it could claim it from re-claim tab of dilithium store. However, I just checked and the dilithium store reclaim tab does not have it. I also checked reputation special event store but no reclaim there either.

Could the fact that I played the missing a 2nd time this morning (before patch) have messed up how they were tracking who did not get the initial reward? I also spent extra accumulated TFO commendations yesterday on the new TFO event task.

Anyone else still missing the reward x3 reclaim after the 4/19 patch?

Comments

• psygn0sispsygn0sis Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue and played the tfo on 2 of my toons
    CLR.png
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    I also played it on multiple toons, and only had expectation that 1 would get the reward since it is an account wide reward, but in my case I did not get the reward at all. I will go double check the other character in case the reclaim was only granted to 1 character.
    Nope. No character has the reclaim for it.
  • celus#9065 celus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Same Here ran yesterday at the same time as today and no TFO and I am still not sure where to look for ship coupons.
    for the coupons, open your reputation window where you do all your reputation tasks. Look in lower left corner and it shows your running total (account-wide)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    At end of event I got a TFO commendation and coupons, but did not get the Featured TFO Reward (3x) box(es).
    You need to complete the Reputation project to get the 3 Featured TFO Reward boxes.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited April 2019
    ok, my misunderstanding about featured mission...in the past the first time you did a new feature, once per week, you would get choice of spec point or R&D upgrade...and the fact that they talked in patch about scenario where someone didn't get it had me thinking I was supposed to have gotten it...I guess that was for people who had 14 TFO commendations already saved up as that would be the only one someone would have had expectation of the reward on first day of event. Thx.
    in the past the first time you did a new feature, once per week, you would get choice of spec point or R&D upgrade
    That's for Featured Episodes, not Featured TFO's.
    I really do wish they'd avoid naming things so closely as all it does is cause confusion...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • gamelistiq#6318 gamelistiq Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    even after the patch from 5-14-19 its still not working i also dindt get the coupon for a t6 ship
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    If it ever happens to you on any event that you lose the 1st unlocking character's special reward (speaking in general, I think for me it happened for the beacon's 3 spec points or the 50k dililitium - one char's reward anyway,)

-try to take screenshots with as much info as possible and report it immediately.

I don't know the ideal way to report but it's important to save the important details and to give as many details as possible, including screenshots and time when relevant.

(In my case, I tried contact GM in game if I recall correctly, and case was redirected/escalated to support - I don't remember the details, and I uploaded all the relevant screenshots I could (and gave the time it happened along with time zone and case number with time showing in screenshot of me reporting that too) and generally added all info I could to the case, and I was kindly being helped and a check was made in my case and I've finally got the reward after some days. No complains here, just noting an accurate report is encouraged in such case and tends to be helpful.)
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    even after the patch from 5-14-19 its still not working i also dindt get the coupon for a t6 ship

Regarding the coupons only: I don't think the event is running now, you only see the coupon count now. You will have 2 more TFO events for earning such.
    It should be fine.
    ...i also dindt get the coupon for a t6 ship
    As explained above, there's no Featured TFO available to give the Coupons.
    I'm guessing we'll get the next one in June and the third one after the Summer event.