test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do we have an Emergency Command Hologram?

nixbooxnixboox Member Posts: 1,041 Arc User
We've gotten a lot of holographic bridge officers and for some there is the entire Enterprise TOS crew in holographic form...but I don't recall seeing an EMH or ECH as a bridge officer. Are there such things or is the EMH just a duty officer?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    He's just a DOFF. And a nurse at that. I don't think we have one as a BOFF.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Perhaps they should put it in the Phoenix Box or the Infinity Lock box.

Just an idea.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    @echatty Agreed
    GrWzQke.png
    Thank you.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Doctor is part of my extended Away Team (4). He is equipped with the Boolean. :)

He was the Federation choice while the KDF had an Orion Female. The Doctor was a Promotion available to anyone who attended a Star Trek convention. The choice box was then rewarded for donating at least $15 in the ExtraLife charity campaign (November 5th, 2016 to November 30th, 2016).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    GrWzQke.png
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I have a Photonic Kurland, got it from my boyfriend when he opened a DS9 lockbox. He's an Engineering/Command BOff.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Special_bridge_officer#Other
  • w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    BOFF's are a dime a dozen, unless you specifically want a certain one for your STO MPORG experience, especially on the Ground...

That said, I did make effort to procure those rare BOFF types which are Account-Wide unlocks, for less micro-managing with your ALTS...

eg: Borg Bridge Officer (from STO Pre-Order), Starfleet Photonic Science Officer Candidate (previous STO Referral Program).
This discussion has been closed.