test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galactic Tourist

darchissdarchiss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I know I'm not the only one who's probably went about looking for historic locations of major battles and such in Trek Lore. Some classic planets are part of missions of course but I'm always looking for other places to visit. Can't seem to find the Romulan and Federation Outposts destroyed by the Borg along the Neutral Zone. Delta Zero Five and Terra Nine aren't in the game I suppose.

Any recommendations for some must see locations?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I assume you have been to Wolf 359 where memorial was built where fed fleet was wiped out by the borg (led by Locutus)….that's the only purpose for that zone, other than occasionally having omega particles during omega event.

And there is ground mission that recreates the landscape from kirk's famous battle with a Gorn captain.

There are also lots of planets from TV series that do not appear...no Triskelion gamesters, etc. And the tranya-drinking short aliens from Corbomite Maneuver were part of something called "First Federation" (I think) which is a circled off area of starts in not far from Feriginar that you cannot actually enter.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I found it odd that my ToS character was playing thru the Romulan arc and only then learned of the Hobus supernova. How can that be, thats in a different timeline and I just got used to THIS one after being displaced from my own from that temporal cop daniels.

I didn't even see that movie either.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @lordmalak1 said:
    > I found it odd that my ToS character was playing thru the Romulan arc and only then learned of the Hobus supernova. How can that be, thats in a different timeline and I just got used to THIS one after being displaced from my own from that temporal cop daniels.
    >
    > I didn't even see that movie either.

No it is not a different timeline. Hobus happened in the Prime timeline, not the Kelvin Timeline. Maybe of you had actually watched the movie you wouldn't make mistakes like that.

I might've seen it, but the TNG movies were so forgettable....
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @lordmalak1 said:
    > I found it odd that my ToS character was playing thru the Romulan arc and only then learned of the Hobus supernova. How can that be, thats in a different timeline and I just got used to THIS one after being displaced from my own from that temporal cop daniels.
    >
    > I didn't even see that movie either.

No it is not a different timeline. Hobus happened in the Prime timeline, not the Kelvin Timeline. Maybe of you had actually watched the movie you wouldn't make mistakes like that.

I might've seen it, but the TNG movies were so forgettable....

It's literally the catalyst event for this whole game. :unamused:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.