test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    shrav: she got framed for murder, basically (and being you can probably guess who it is at this point...it was seven's idea, not mine)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Ethrit: A jedi framed for murder? Bit of a strange thing to happen.

(Also bit strange for Ahsoka to be involved like this)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (again, seven's idea, not mine - blame him; i wanted a no-name character for him to get involved with, he wanted ahsoka)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Jaessa: jedi that got framed for murder during the clone wars..... hmmmmmm I think some dude named skywalker's padawan was framed for something like that.

Jakara: soooooo what's on naboo? Anything cool?

Jaessa: you could torment gungans that's always fun.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: I'd rather not torment any local wildlife.

Ethrit: Its pretty much a tropical planet, some swamp mixed in too. Strange part is a giant hole in the waters that leads all the way through the planets core. (I think that's what it was)

Jamie: Wonder why she was framed then.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    shrav: from what i remember of her telling me of it...one of the apprentices started buying into palpatine's propaganda about the jedi being responsible for the war and set off a bomb in the temple to try and trigger further distrust against them so the jedi would be forced to withdraw from the war and return to their original path of peaceful contemplating and mediation...or something like that - and this apprentice let ahsoka take the blame for it, but she was eventually caught and arrested​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited April 2019
    Jaessa: palpatine pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Over night order 66 was carried out and the jedi are few and far between. At least there's a bit if balance now. But hey what a grand time we live in... or I live in cuz tou guys arnt r from around here.

Jakara: *absent mindedly eating tacos*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Briana: I mean. We were sitting in Yavin space for awhile there... I think it was Korriban that's off limits cause of that fleet that was there.... and Skywalker? You mean... y'know what? Nevermind... on that *Giggles and noms on a Taco*

Nick: *the sad look on his face brightens up a bit, smiling at Gaia* yeah, someday

(I had to disappear for a few hours, sorry about that.)
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *and has also gone back to his taco*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: So.... Guess It'll be awhile... Jakaaara?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: what?
    Briana: wanna go back to our quarters with all these tacos and wait until we get to where we're going? Cause I dunno what else to do.
    jakara: i wanna get some more food.
    Briana: but we still have all these Tacos!... you know what would be good? A slushy. Wanna replicate some slushies?
    jakara: yessssss!
    Briana: awesome! *walks over to the Replicator, excitedly replicating a blue raspberry slushy for herself*

Nick: now what?
    jakara: *gets a slushie from the replicator.*
    Briana: *sips her slushy, walking around a bit*
    *still working on his second taco* so...what are those two drinking? *the wolfman asks, referring to briana and jakara's slushies*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*chewtoys thread like beef jerky*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Its a slushy! *Smiles, giggling a bit* (Ya think he'd be a bit more curious about the replicator)

Nick: Gaia?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Hm?

Krystal: *waits for the enevitable banzai charge of kids towards Reina after Ezri hugs Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (why would he after all the OTHER imperium tech he's seen? some of which he actually got installed on his ship in exchange for working exclusively for its leader

even though there aren't replicators yet, there's still enough exotic tech (at least to the people of this galaxy) that he doesn't really bat an eye at seeing more of it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jakara: soooooo are we there yet?

Jaessa: no
    (did they even start? because shrav still needs to head back to his ship)

*shrav just blinks and looks to one of the non-drugged members for an explanation of 'slushy'*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yeah. Ethrit put the ship into hyperspace already.)

Briana: it's like... flavored, drinkable ice. *walks over to the replicator and gets a coca cola slushy, walking over and offering it to Shrav*

Nick: what do we do now? Should we talk about things with your sister?
    *shrav takes the cup and hesitantly sniffs at it, then even more hesitantly slides his tongue inside and laps at the flavored ice*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: What do you think? it also has other flavors.

Nick: Like... *Looks around and lowers his voice* Do you think they're happy for us or.... Disappointed you chose to be with me...
    shrav: it is...unique - and very sweet *he says, scooping out smalls bits of slush with his tongue*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Gaia: You could always ask.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)