First JOKER trailer

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    I'll watch it, though the best Joker has got to be the late Heath Ledger
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
      I liked Jack Nicholson's joker best .
    • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
      Mark Hamill did the best Joker. But this is a little interesting because this movie is apparently not part of the DCEU.
    • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
      i liked the trailer... i had no interest in the film when it was announced. this peaks my interest. seeing how someone can breakdown and go off the deep end. but when your following after Leto... cant really go any lower than that.
      Ledger's Joker got the look spot on, the mannerisms and got the laugh spot on.
      Ledger's Mr J was terrifying and funny at the same time, only there to bring his brand of chaos to Gotham
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
        Ledger's Joker got the look spot on,

I don't recall ever seeing a Joker that looked like Ledger's before. So rather than him getting the look "spot on", I think he (well, let's be honest here, the makeup people) created something new (and awesome).

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
        I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, if it's based on the Killing Joke then it will be superb
        NMXb2ph.png
        • mordecai#1766 mordecai Member Posts: 11 Arc User
          I see no Batman. I therefore see a Joker, not the Joker. Might be a good movie, but I won't be rushing out to see it.
        • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,388 Arc User
          A Joker movie that is a self-contained standalone origin story with no plans for a sequel or connection to another movie, presenting the Joker as a semi-good anarchist, freaking Thomas Wayne as evil (killing one of the main points of the character's existence) and NO Batman (killing half of the point of the Joker's existence).

I dunno, it feels like if someone planned a Jurassic Park movie with InGen, but with no mention of dinosaurs.

Maybe it'll be a good movie, but it still lacking some important parts of the mythos.
          #TASforSTO
          Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-vMDKfe944
          Heath Ledger's Joker set the standard, this new Joker movie needs that unhinged edge to him
          NMXb2ph.png
            Mr J in the Dark Knight was unhinged, I like Nolan's take on Joker
            NMXb2ph.png