test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AoY Spectre Episodes Issue

illisstr8illisstr8 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Hey peeps, I recently logged into my AoY character and noticed that the previous FE missions were removed from the episode tab lineup - :(

They were moved to the Available Tab under Franklin Drake "Spectres" listing. I never completed the episode lineup, now I logged on and the very first mission "Skirmish," is missing.

I tried to complete it by someone sharing the mission skirmish with me. Upon doing the mission my game crashed very badly - I verified files - then was able to do the mission. However; there was no mission reward and the mission disappeared again.

Anyone else had this issue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• illisstr8illisstr8 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Weirf

Star Trek Online wiki states:

Mission Replay

This mission is not repeatable through Mission Replay.

Why is this? And what happened to the mission rewards? In order for me to complete the AoY temporal probes, I needed someone to share the mission with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I had no problem getting and replaying Skirmish on my Disc toon. I got the polaric modulator and five of the shields to gear on my team when it came time for What Lies Beneath. I've been able to do every mission in that lineup so far, up to Night of the Comet next time I log her in.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Spectres, Cold War, Nimbus, and the 2800 were moved out of the main story line and into the "available" tab. They've been turned into side stories pretty much. Although I think 2800 should be mainline because there's references to it in later stories, I think this is especially evident in the Gamma arc.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Unlike the Main Story Arcs, the Availible Arcs mentioned above require you to proceed through every Mission in that Arc; no Skipping until you're in full Arc Replay mode.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Question, is your character level 65? That is when the missions unlock in the Available Tab. Which is still not working correctly for all factions.

The last patch changed Mission Journal so all missions unlock for characters....And I had hoped they would fix the Available Tab at the same time. But no.

I am attempting to keep track here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244925/specters-breen-invasion-and-lost-dominion-story-arcs-missing-on-level-65-characters/p1
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I am hoping they work on that Available Tab, now that they got the Mission aside done.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.