test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Particle Stabilization event bug

It only showed 2 locations and when I completed those it doesn't tell me where to go for the 3rd. I have a snapshot but I don't know how to post it. Does anyone else have this bug. I would like to get my daily reward of 40 anniversary vouchers.

Comments

• awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I only get one.
  • shadowxwalker3shadowxwalker3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have had both happen to me, even after waiting 20-24 hours after the previous time I managed to get the 3-4 locations, sometimes I will only get either one or two locations so I can't complete the mission, it seems weird that this is first time I have seen this happen, and I have been playing on the xbox one within the first month or two that it became available on the xbox one.
  • mriamthelawmriamthelaw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I only got 1 the first time at Drozana station. I went back to space doc dropped the mission and tried again. It gave me 2 more but, would not give a third. I have tried dropping the mission a few times, I reset the game, and I tried following clues that Q was giving. Nothing worked!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    There's an announcement on Twitter that the fix is coming next Tuesday.

Doesn't that sound familiar...

At least they're extending the event as well so we can make up for the lost time. :smiley:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • smartypants124#3879 smartypants124 Member Posts: 3 New User
    The glitch is back. :-(