test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

c-store: claiming ship packages

if i try to claim some of the ship bundles form the c-store, it not does anything.i can claim particulary{hope this is the right english term} each of the ships in the bundle, but clicking at the bundle does not do anything. this is for the "cardassian ship bundle" and the "t6 federation intel bundle" - possibly it happends on other bundles too, but i have not testet them all.
pls fix

Comments

• phoenixsix15#5458 phoenixsix15 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I purchased the Final Frontier pack (Starfleet pack, Empire pack and Legacy pack for the price of 2) and all 3 separate Starter packs off PSN Store and so far I've only been able to claim my Federation faction items properly. The Starter pack gave me all the items listed and the Starfleet pack gave me all my ships which to be gotten through C-Store but they'll be labelled "FREE." Now I got all the packs months ago when i first made my FED captain in preparation for when I do make my KDF and Romulan captains. I just made a KDF captain a few days ago and went to claim my Starter pack and Empire pack but that Starter pack says it can only be claimed once per account which is pretty much stating that I already claimed it. I did not claim it. I don't even know how the system thinks I did when this is my very first KDF captain, there's no other way for me to have even claimed it since it's a faction specific pack. I was able to hit "Claim" on the the Empire pack however and even got the Mercenary outfits unlocked. What did not unlock are my ships that should be free in the C-Store right now. Apparently I still need to buy them for Zen. I really love this game too but I really want what I paid for. I know I can't get a refund from Sony now because of how much time has passed since I actually Purchased the packs so I really hope something is done about this soon
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I purchased the Final Frontier pack (Starfleet pack, Empire pack and Legacy pack for the price of 2) and all 3 separate Starter packs off PSN Store and so far I've only been able to claim my Federation faction items properly. The Starter pack gave me all the items listed and the Starfleet pack gave me all my ships which to be gotten through C-Store but they'll be labelled "FREE." Now I got all the packs months ago when i first made my FED captain in preparation for when I do make my KDF and Romulan captains. I just made a KDF captain a few days ago and went to claim my Starter pack and Empire pack but that Starter pack says it can only be claimed once per account which is pretty much stating that I already claimed it. I did not claim it. I don't even know how the system thinks I did when this is my very first KDF captain, there's no other way for me to have even claimed it since it's a faction specific pack. I was able to hit "Claim" on the the Empire pack however and even got the Mercenary outfits unlocked. What did not unlock are my ships that should be free in the C-Store right now. Apparently I still need to buy them for Zen. I really love this game too but I really want what I paid for. I know I can't get a refund from Sony now because of how much time has passed since I actually Purchased the packs so I really hope something is done about this soon
    i also buyed the frontier pack.. and as far as i remember, i had to claim(activate?) it from the promotions tab in the c-store.. then all the things should be somewhere in the c-store (ships, boffs..) to claim - if its not there, try the ship-selector.. sometimes ships are there to claim
  • lordscannatore#8500 lordscannatore Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Good luck. I'm on XBOX, same problem, no answer, no uniforms unlocked. But you can claim the ships in the shipyard.
    Maybe you can do the same.